Cleveland

monkeywrench

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1..incredible. this is the first time I've seen cleveland get positive feedback. pretty wierd eh?

2. anyways, what I don't understand is the lack of sym flicks. correct me if I'm wrong but he's getting up more than anyone in cleveland right now.

3. and yeah quit with the sketches...

4. wheres the countless shrug and rove flicks from the redline?

-wys- -droids- -i eat too much fast food crew-

Originally posted by ZackAttack

2. anyways, what I don't understand is the lack of sym flicks. correct me if I'm wrong but he's getting up more than anyone in cleveland right now.

Inner city heads know and anyone else thats forced to make that daily hump through the city!

I'd say SPEND is up more though...(counting his aliases plus he's got more style). But no doubt....SYM get's mad props!]

Re: a quick question...

Originally posted by FatUgly

why were sym and spend in pittsburgh?? i thought maybe it was some pittsburgh young bucks, i didnt know they were from out your way til i jumped on this thread...its kinda funny...

my psychic powers tell me they were there for that huge hardcore show; 'stillborn fest' .. just got a little spot that required getting covered in dirt and falling in thorns and broken glass.. good times. that show was fun though.

Archived