Black People @ The Movie Theater

TheoHuxtable

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my last bad experiance was at the matrix rev, this fat black kid mabby 12/13 was with his family, and we were making fun of the comertials in the begining, making everyone in the crowd BOO! at the coke comertials till the movie started...i gues the kid was like "DERR I WANNA DO THAT!"

so durring the movie he would say the DUMBEST shit EVER said. when something would expload he would go 'WHOAH MOM! THAT WAS AWWWWSOME! DIDE YOU SEE THAT? DID.....YOU....SEE...THA MY GOD FREEKING SWEET YEAHHHH! MOM DID YOU SEE THAT?"

this pissed our intier group so we would look back at him and his parents and harshly say "hey kid...SHUTTHEFUCKUP!"

his dad didnt do a thing! hahaha:lol:

Originally posted by Swiffer Jet

noone's like that here unless they are in highschool or middle school.

im in highschool and shit i hate when ppl are loud at the movies...its like damn go download the movie on your comp and be loud THERE...

There's no black people in Canada so I have no idea what you're talking about.

hmm weird the only time i was ever in Canada i visited Montreal and i happened to be there the same day as the Jamaican Day festival...i think i was the only white person there:lick:

I went to the movies with my mum for the first time in a while too see Return of The King, the whole time she was talking to me or making comments like "ohhh shit, hes behind him" "so that was goollum when he was younger ?" getting all scared of that big spider Shelob. im never going to the movies with her again unless she sits two rows in front off me

Originally posted by krie

I went to the movies with my mum for the first time in a while too see Return of The King, the whole time she was talking to me or making comments like "ohhh shit, hes behind him" "so that was goollum when he was younger ?" getting all scared of that big spider Shelob. im never going to the movies with her again unless she sits two rows in front off me

eh last time i went with my mom two teenagers hit on her

Originally posted by TheoHuxtable

Huh? I got black friends from Canada. Toronto.

Originally posted by sweetcherry

i happened to be there the same day as the Jamaican Day festival...i think i was the only white person there

Yeah. Seriously. I've never seen anyone that was black. I've never been to Caribana and I don't live in the most multicultural nation on earth. Really.

its ok, so did i.

its not black people, its people that wear fubu and the more fubu items they have on, the more loud, obnoxious and ignorant they are likely to be. if the fubu in question is either neon green, or fleece, they will be twice as annoying. if the fubu is accompanied by a bandanna worn underneath a baseball hat, tripple it.

people should stop judging one another by the color of their skin, and start judging them on the ignorance with which they dress themselves.

seeks/black and gold laquer is not classy

Originally posted by sweetcherry

well go to montreal on july 4th...its funny the whole place was filled with jamaicans during the festival and as soon as it ended it was absolutly empty and i didnt see a single black person for the rest of the week...makes me wonder where the hell they go?

If the festival is a success they crawl back into their holes and hibernate until the next year when they come out and do the festival all over again. If the festival was not a success the crime rate goes up.

Originally posted by seeking

its ok, so did i.

its not black people, its people that wear fubu and the more fubu items they have on, the more loud, obnoxious and ignorant they are likely to be. if the fubu in question is either neon green, or fleece, they will be twice as annoying. if the fubu is accompanied by a bandanna worn underneath a baseball hat, tripple it.

people should stop judging one another by the color of their skin, and start judging them on the ignorance with which they dress themselves.

i completely agree...it seems like the people who with the expensive clothing have a need to show off and it doesnt matter what color they are but the more they need to show off the louder they are in unnessasary places.

26- my mom says no thanks

I agree with E Martyr

"Anybody that is loud and obnoxious in the movies is wack ass."

I think the problem there has nothing to do with race, and everything to do with age and maturity and developmental level. Kids screw around in the movies because they lack the development of personality and conscience necessary to identify with the other people in the theatre, and feel shame at acting like an immature, self-centered, "me first" kid.

Sad to say, some people never mature emotionally and spiritually enough to begin to behave like adults. I see little teenaged girls, 13, 14, 15 ALL THE TIME who have "boyfriends" that are 25, 26, 30--sometimes even older. What in the world does a 30 year old have in common with a 13-year-old? He is still hanging out on the block, not working, not assuming adult responsibilities, focused on adolescent interests, making a play for girls in middle school. It's not only sad, but in this case ^^^ illegal as hell. In Texas, he'd go straight to prison for sexual assault of a minor child if she is under 16.

These same kind of guys are the swaggering, bad-ass shit talkers in public places. They cut lines at the grocery store, run red lights, take up two parking spaces with their car, or park in the "Handicapped" zone. They disrupt events, like movies or plays, or concerts, with their ignorant, puerile, meaningless chatter and comments. They have very poor boundaries. They "cheat" on tests, barge into private convesations, demand concessions that nobody else thinks are deserved, nor expect. In general, they are immature jackasses. But they are absolutely convinced that they are vastly superior to everyone around them, and need not show anyone else any courtesy or consideration. They are the very first to loudly bitch and complain, and have exaggerated ideas about what their "rights" are. In a word: completely "entitled."

In another word: contemptible.

NO RESPECT FOR OTHERS, NO RESPECT FOR YOURSELF.

Re: I agree with E Martyr

Originally posted by KaBar2

"Anybody that is loud and obnoxious in the movies is wack ass."

I think the problem there has nothing to do with race, and everything to do with age and maturity and developmental level. Kids screw around in the movies because they lack the development of personality and conscience necessary to identify with the other people in the theatre, and feel shame at acting like an immature, self-centered, "me first" kid.

Sad to say, some people never mature emotionally and spiritually enough to begin to behave like adults. I see little teenaged girls, 13, 14, 15 ALL THE TIME who have "boyfriends" that are 25, 26, 30--sometimes even older. What in the world does a 30 year old have in common with a 13-year-old? He is still hanging out on the block, not working, not assuming adult responsibilities, focused on adolescent interests, making a play for girls in middle school. It's not only sad, but in this case ^^^ illegal as hell. In Texas, he'd go straight to prison for sexual assault of a minor child if she is under 16.

These same kind of guys are the swaggering, bad-ass shit talkers in public places. They cut lines at the grocery store, run red lights, take up two parking spaces with their car, or park in the "Handicapped" zone. They disrupt events, like movies or plays, or concerts, with their ignorant, puerile, meaningless chatter and comments. They have very poor boundaries. They "cheat" on tests, barge into private convesations, demand concessions that nobody else thinks are deserved, nor expect. In general, they are immature jackasses. But they are absolutely convinced that they are vastly superior to everyone around them, and need not show anyone else any courtesy or consideration. They are the very first to loudly bitch and complain, and have exaggerated ideas about what their "rights" are. In a word: completely "entitled."

In another word: contemptible.

NO RESPECT FOR OTHERS, NO RESPECT FOR YOURSELF.

Or simply paraphrased:

"You're the type of bitch don't appreciate sheeeit

Never had sheeeit, so you won't be sheeeeit"

Kabar should post more.

...its not black people, its people that wear fubu and the more fubu items they have on, the more loud, obnoxious and ignorant they are likely to be...

lol...the bootleg FUBU is worse...i'm not sure how many of you are familiar with the brand YUTU...that's how we get down on the dirty southside fam.

Originally posted by krs702

most R rated movies i've seen have middle aged quiet couples, while pg-13 has all the mother fuckin' noisy bitches

Not really. All it takes is some 17 year old knucklehead to bring his 16, 15, 14 and 13 year old buddies along for the ride. I know because I used to be that 17 year old knucklehead.

its ok, so did i.

seeks/black and gold laquer is not classy

speaking of fubu i saw a shirt the other day it sed "the fubu collection" and had the letters F,U,C,O,O,N in white and the rest in blue keep in mind coon is a racial slur for a black person.......:lol:....... im black for the record

im not sure how it is near everyone else but around here

every black dude thinks hes dave chappelle

and every white dude thinks hes johnny knoxville

walking around the city or in the mall all the white dudes

feel the need to act 'jackass' like

and in the same social situations all the black dudes

think its open mic def comedy jam or some shit

i think in the movie theatre the black dudes are worse

because they feel they have to be 'on' all the time

where as you cant pull too much 'jackass' shit in a theatre

i hate everyone, and carry a knife

Originally posted by WrIot

speaking of fubu i saw a shirt the other day it sed "the fubu collection" and had the letters F,U,C,O,O,N in white and the rest in blue keep in mind coon is a racial slur for a black person.......:lol:....... im black for the record

I didn't catch the FU the first time I read that..

that's too much. Someone's playing jokes.

last time i got really annoyed by some annoying asian bitch sitting behind me kicking my chair and saying retarded things. i have a lot of patience but towards the end of the movie i looked at my freind and said "that bitch keeps kicking my chair"... and she kept doing it. good thing she was 15 or so...chink.

when i watched last samurai some parts i couldnt stop laughing. my cousin does this "fob" accent impression all the time when we go out in public and people think his english or "engrish" is really that bad . so wehen the queer little emperor spoke english like a 12 yr old school girl it got bad. i wasnt being loud and annoying ..only the people sitting right next to me were pissed. and i snuck in all this mexican food in my purse and right when the movie started i spilled a cup of hot sauce in my lap . i had no choice but to lay out paper towels from the restroom on my seat through the whole movie. it smelled like quesadillas and hot sauce forever.

kids that sneak into rated R movies or asking me to buy their tickets for them should suck a cock. they always kill the suspense. argh.

I really dont care if people are annoying in theaters, because I hate most movies. The funnyest thing ive ever heard in a movie theater were 2 13 year old girls who were at the front of the movie theater for some shitty movie, and they were talking and giggling the whole way through then at some quiet point in the movie.

"OMG!!! You gave him a hand job AND a blow job?!?!?!"

After the movie their parents were taking them home. Middle school sluts.

the worst theater i've ever been to was in was in Newark. this was like in 92- 93. I went to go see Ninja Turtles 2 (yea i know) and it turned out to be a complete 3rd world experiance. I felt like i was on some shanty ass plane with roosters and goats in the back and shit. first of all the movie was delayed 15 mins cause the sound wasn't working but when it finally worked thats when this lady's baby decided to start crying. And instead of taking the baby out of the room she decides to sing some spanish lallaby whcih just made shit worse.you cant even imagine how annoying this was. and things just got worse when vanilla ice started to rap. thats when every little kid felt they were on star search.

cant be mad though because i'm guilty of being a asshole too. but I had good a reson though. I paid $9.00 to wacth Joe Somebody only to find out that it was about absolutely nothing and was as funny as watching clouds move.