Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
test pattern

the Quitting Smoking thread

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

I had forgotten that When does smoke the "good" squares. If you choose to smoke, consider trying American Spirit brand.... god damn how you like a nonsmoker sellin you on some cigarettes.

preach it brother.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hey man i feel ya i was always trying to quit , then after id been sayign i was gonna quit for about 5 years (lol thats also how long i smoked) i finally made it 2 days without a cig whihc was big for me and i was gonna collapse but i bought the patch instead and it took a good month on that shit to finally be free of nicotine but it was worth it and if you figure out the nicotine in the patches theyre not more expensive then if youre smoking lights.. i dont know i enjoyed smoking but there was too many reasons to quit goodluck if you decide to take the plunge

quitting in groups dosent make it any easier on the individual, especially if the group is www. what would be the point of online group status quitting? it would be to easy to cheat.

the only good smoke marlboro has EVER come out with

those special reds definitly were the shit.. felt like i was smoking 9 cigs at once it was killer.. ahh man best cigs ever whaat smoke like 5 before class..

before i quit that is.. smoked for years had to give it up - the best technique i employed was just.. to stop buying packs - after awhile your friends get sick of u bummin their shit and wont give u any freebies

i really dont think quitting is that hard..

ive been smoking for four or five years and i cant go for a day without smoking without realising

QUITER

YEA I TOLD MYSELF YESTERDAY THAT I WAS GOING TO QUIT AND I SOUNDED ALL SERIOUS TO MY FRIENDS THEN TEN MINUTES LATER I WAS THINKING TO MYSELF WHO AM I SHITTING? ITS THE MENTHOL THAT IM HOOKED ON I TRIED BUYING A NASTY GROSS TASTING PACK JUST TO TRY TO QUIT ON THOSE BUT ENDED UP SCRATCHING THROUGH MY HOUSE FOR CHANGE 3 HOURS LATER BECAUSE I COULDENT TAKE IT........

yeah i need to quit.. ive been smoking since 14 and 6 or seven years later im still fucking smoking.. didnt think it would last this long when i took the first hit... not a high priority on my to-do list right now..