Whats the deal with Hentai?

ThePoet

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by MOOGLE?

erm.......uhhhhhhhhm......contemplating on dropping some knowledge about hentai that wont make me look like a total pervert......

be right back while i think of a way to best explain it

:lol: I find this to be highly amusing.

Hah. I was at a bar a month or so ago and they were playing some cartoon network shit and as i got faded i looked up at it and saw a gigantic spider with a wore out vagina for a mouth. I thought i was just drunk so i got some second opinions. Turns out it really did have a bleeding hole mouth. That was fuckin weird.

if you've ever seen biohunter... shit is hilarious, this guy's fucking (raping?) this girl and she keeps saying "IM SO HUUUNGRY" and he keeps going "yeah you like that" and ignoring her... and then her tit turns into a monster-face and bites his arm off. its tiiight.

violence jack isn't a hentai movie, but it might as well be in terms of violence and everything.

it's about people who get stuck in the subways with no way to get out after a huge earthquake, and all the men go around and rape the women.

and there's a big mean man that the girls hire violence jack to kill. and at one point, if i remember correctly, he has sex with his girlfriend's dead body and than eats it.

---great closeup of him munching on her dead rubbery boobs.

Archived