Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
dr.testical

Tomorrow's Saturday... What should i do?

im gonna let you 12oz shmucks decide what doc test. should do. i got work at at 11 am to 6. i work at a liqour store so every saturday ill usually leave with a good amount of smeeeshproducts. but im clueless on what to do after 6? you can go ahead and give me some ideas that will involve liqour or stuff i could do afterwards? holler if you want to get smeeeshed

You could ahhh... I dunno... get a life?

:lol: Just kiddin'.

yeah you could always get crunk with me. i got a bottle of almost every hardliqour my store carries. but with a smart remark like gucci condom said. no soup for you

ah why the fuck am i realying on channel zero groupies.

Drink as many alcoholic beverages you can that are in glass bottles.. after you complete this task, drive to your favorite freeway and post up on the service drive. Now with the empty bottles proceed to throw all the bottles onto the freeway in 30 second intervals.

Go to your local bowling alley and steal a ball. Next find a street on a steep hill.Now throw the ball down as if you were bowling.You will be surprised on all the shit you fuck up.After that spot gets hot get the ball and find another.We usually try and play 9 frames if we don't lose the ball by then

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this