Tomorrow's Saturday... What should i do?

dr.testical

im gonna let you 12oz shmucks decide what doc test. should do. i got work at at 11 am to 6. i work at a liqour store so every saturday ill usually leave with a good amount of smeeeshproducts. but im clueless on what to do after 6? you can go ahead and give me some ideas that will involve liqour or stuff i could do afterwards? holler if you want to get smeeeshed

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Drink as many alcoholic beverages you can that are in glass bottles.. after you complete this task, drive to your favorite freeway and post up on the service drive. Now with the empty bottles proceed to throw all the bottles onto the freeway in 30 second intervals.

Go to your local bowling alley and steal a ball. Next find a street on a steep hill.Now throw the ball down as if you were bowling.You will be surprised on all the shit you fuck up.After that spot gets hot get the ball and find another.We usually try and play 9 frames if we don't lose the ball by then

Archived