Commercials you cant stand

anonymity1

Originally posted by anonymity1

You gotta admit, some commercials are worth while to watch while a majority just suck.

I hate all these anti-marijuana campaigns that are like "What are you gonna tell your brother when you forgot to pick him up because you were smoking marijuana?" Muthafucka, my own parents have forgot to pick me up before and I'm an only child.

Share your hate

Have you seen the epelictic(sp?) one? Some kid is building something with his friends, all his friends freak out, and ask him if he is high. Then it goes to a shot of just him, and he says, "Im not high, Im an epelectic". I couldn't stop laughing

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Re: Commercials you cant stand

Originally posted by ares

Have you seen the epelictic(sp?) one? Some kid is building something with his friends, all his friends freak out, and ask him if he is high. Then it goes to a shot of just him, and he says, "Im not high, Im an epelectic". I couldn't stop laughing

hahaha, I have to see this

1. The anna nicole smith trimcommercial..AHH it drives me nuts

2. the period commercials...its the most annoying thing being on your period and watching that commercial with your bf...

3. the gotta go commercial...where a guy is in the hott tub with two really sexy ladies and his diaharea hits...ugh

4. commercials that dont tell you what the product is...but tell you to go see your doctor about it...i get paranoid and want to make a list of the medicines and ask my doctor if they are right for me

5. and that commerical...i dont remember what its for but it was how the parents took an aptitude test and they decided to become rock stars or some shit...annoys the shit out of me

All these incredibly homosexual mcdonalds comercials where they are obviously trying to reach out to the teen population cause all these 30 year old model pricks are wearing those gay trucker hats and doing "Cool things" while holding a container of french fries or a burger....im loving it....the slogan itself just pisses me off, im going to go out of my way to paint on any mcdonalds i see.

Also that one with the bladder drug with that stupid song

"gotta go gotta go gotta go right now"

pretty much any commercial...fuck television

Guest me IS cool

I really, really, really hated those mcdonalds commercials they had a years ago about those stupid ass mexican value menu or someshit. Where the dude, (who's wearing a suit and tie) bite into this burger and says somehing in spanish.... bitch please the food there reeks of ass.

Also, (while I'm venting) I hate local businesses(sp?) that pay to have their busted ass commercial play on cable tv. It sucks because they don't do a soundcheck so it'll be quiet and then when the commercial comes on it gets loud as fuck!!!

aarrgh. :hatred:

Originally posted by GnomeToys

"Some things are important to talk about with good friends... like your painful burning vaginal itch."

:lol:

i hate the anna nicole trimspa commercial too.. she doesnt even talk, she just like.. squeaks.. "HAYEE!! HIEEE! TRIMSPA BAYBEEEIEI"

i seen her on e! a little bit after i saw that commercial too, she's still fat. whats the deal? shes not as grotesquely fat and distorted like she used to be, with her bloated ass pouty im-not-getting-what-i-want face, but still. shes not the old model ana nicole that i like. not by a long shot.

*edit- page 2 status.

I once worked for zee mcdonalds.. I guarantee that zucks far more than any comercial of ziars.

Or

"Forget all the Mega-this, Giga-that"

and believe it or znot, Ziam acually getting tired of girls gone wild commerials.

When Ziam watching Conan O'Brien zat 3:22am Ziam too drunk to stop and rub one out.

Originally posted by king kong

its gotta be the tampon commercial where the girl uses 1 to plug up a hole in the row boat

No fucking shit, I was just thinking about that. She pulls out a whole fucking box too; like she needs to keep her vagina stuffed to the brim.

Archived