colleges with good advertising/art programs?

superstarism

there was once a time when i was a student in college but those times have passed and now i am looking to move on... i have spent about 1 year out of school since getting kicked out. Anyways i was wondering if any of you knowledgable intellects knew of any schools with good advertising and art programs...that are hopefully affiliated in some way. yeah so just school names, i dont really care where it is as i am looking to leave the area i have lived in all my life. maybe some where warm though... that would be nice. -30 sucks.... yeah.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by superstarism

there was once a time when i was a student in college but those times have passed and now i am looking to move on... i have spent about 1 year out of school since getting kicked out. Anyways i was wondering if any of you knowledgable intellects knew of any schools with good advertising and art programs...that are hopefully affiliated in some way. yeah so just school names, i dont really care where it is as i am looking to leave the area i have lived in all my life. maybe some where warm though... that would be nice. -30 sucks.... yeah.

San Francisco has some good art school and art programs from what I hear. Plus, there's some good graffiti going on there...

SVA is good but crazy expensive for tuition plus housing in NYC is retarded

unless you wanna be paying back 100k student loans when you graduate in 4 years..with no telling how the job market will be when you get out...

the graphic design / advertising market right now is fucked...

art center.

it's always warm in southern california,

even when it's cold.

i agree with enueone...who wants to pay back all that money. then 4 years later you come out of school and you still have to take classes to update your skills for the job market.

i'm just bitter cuz i wish i went to art school.

Archived