what the fuck is this song?

dosoner

Im trying to find an artist/title for a song i heard on the radio, its uptempo, similar to hey ya, and sounds like it might be an outkast tune, but i dont know if it is. i checked out most of speakerboxx/love below but had no luck. It gets radio play, but not alot.

its not bombs over baghdad.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

• other negative elements: The police officers investigating the break-in discover and confiscated Craig’s pot plant. Not only does one nibble on the leaves while still in the apartment, two policemen are featured smoking the weed later in their cruiser. Before the rape attempt, Money Mike is shown with his pants down urinating. Offensive gangsta rap serves as the film's musical score.

Originally posted by KING BLING

more descriptive

id love to be, but i really got nothin eles to go on, i dont listen to alot of hiphop.

all i know is that it sounds like outkast to me, google turned up no luck, and i didnt find it looking on outkast.com, or from downloading speakerboxx/the love below, and everyother outkast song i didnt reconize.

other than the beat is of similar style as hey ya, i dont know how to describe it

Originally posted by dosoner

wow, was i ever far off. i finally found the fucking song.

bubba sparxxx - back in the mud

show how much i know about hiphop

Oh... I was gonna say either High Schoolin

with Slim Cutta Calhoun or Speedballin'...

Speedballin cause you said it was on a sound

track... and that shit was on Tomb Raider.

That song's on some techno shit, though.