Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
dELiSs

whaaa you PRINTMAKING?

so im about to buy some supplies and know what to get and crap but carving wood/linoleum seems a little stressful to me. i saw mang's thread about it and it was helpful but still. im taking this class just for the hell of it and the teacher acts like we are all some printmaking pros. i know its not too difficult but some of it seems like a waste of time. oh and this huge chick that dresses in all black stares at me all through classs like shes casting a spell on me or some shit. so are any of you experts or have any helpful hints. once its carved/cut theres not much you can do. eh eh? oh well i guess next week im gonna find out what the deal is.thanks if you help. school is not fun .

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by dELiSs

oh and this huge chick that dresses in all black stares at me all through classs like shes casting a spell on me or some shit.

she wants to make sweet love to you

everytime i look up shes starign at me. oh and the best part was that she was wearign a von dutch shirt. tyyyte. so if i attempt to make my down with von dutch logo she will call demons upon me or some shit.

Originally posted by dELiSs

so if i attempt to make my down with von dutch logo she will call demons upon me or some shit.

no she won't, she'll tongue kiss you and rub you between the legs untill you squeel her name.