Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

it is 4 fucking degrees outside and that shit is gay

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

HAHA where I am people always talk about the weather " Only here does the weather change so quickly" But the truth is, everywhere people are claiming that only where they live is their such strange weather patterns. Where I live it often goes from 60 and sunny to snowing and below freezing and in 2 days its 60 and short sleeve shirt weather. Oh well son. Its just funny how everyone likes to think where they live has such exclusive weather patterns.

yeah, its supposed to be -45 below with windchill tomorrow up in western mass. all the schools are closed already...theres sitn even snow on the ground, wtf?? im glad im heading back south tomorrow, not that itll make much diff prolly. alure, when ya moving? if youre sitting around and bored as i am, hit me up on aim: youthinkirock.

Originally posted by InDY_500

CHICAGO.....only city that has multiple weather conditions on the same day.......gotta love it.......

Ha, here in Denver I've seen it go from arctic to tropic in no time.

It's insane how cold it is, and sometimes how much snow there is, and then how fast it disapears and I'm riding with the window down again.

:lol:

Originally posted by seeking

no, no my dear, we in detroit have it just as bad, if not worse, than you guys.

jan 3rd, it was 65, jan 4th, it was 20

I get the exact same weather patterns in my neck of the woods.

I once went snow skiing one day...followed by a trip to the lake the very next day. Less than an hours travel each day.

The common saying is...don't like the weather...wait 5 minutes...it'll change.

Telo: I enjoyed that paragraph. I love listening to public radio.

brrrr, can't wait till spring!

i will say this: winter in chicago is 500x worse when you don't have a car. I've been blessed with a car all winter and i don't feel nearly as shitty. If i had to take the train/bus again in winter i'd just move. Shit is ridiculous.

*oh, and VAIT, be very careful walking your dog. If anything, just take him out the door, let him do the business, and go back inside. Salt can be damaging for their foot pads.

Originally posted by CinchedWaist

Telo: I enjoyed that paragraph. I love listening to public radio.

brrrr, can't wait till spring!

i will say this: winter in chicago is 500x worse when you don't have a car. I've been blessed with a car all winter and i don't feel nearly as shitty. If i had to take the train/bus again in winter i'd just move. Shit is ridiculous.

*oh, and VAIT, be very careful walking your dog. If anything, just take him out the door, let him do the business, and go back inside. Salt can be damaging for their foot pads.

haha. its funny cause my family always loves when i come to chicago once or twice a month. Everytime i go they tell me i bring the good weather. I'll roll in on one morning and they tell me these stories how last night was "bitchingly crazy" with all the snow, or ice, or rain or whatever. When i get there it always gets sunny and beautiful. Im like "wtf are you guys talking about? its great here"