it is 4 fucking degrees outside and that shit is gay

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i just walked my dog and i felt so bad for him. i mean, he has to piss so it's not like he has a choice, but for him that involves crawling through mounds of snow and getting snow stuck between his little paw fingers, which in turn makes it impossible for him to walk, so i have to stop every couple minutes and rub the ice out of his paws. and he's shivering like a motherfucker the whole time, poor guy.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Hold on, lemme check something...

73° here. This is actually nippy.

Last week it was around 62° up in the mountains, and I was freezing my balls off, even with two shirts and a hoodie. Really weird considering I wore wifebeaters in that same temp when I was in Providence.

Originally posted by seeking

its cold as polar bear dick.

i hate it.

yea man.. shit is definetly NOT word. i feel your pain.

On a different note, i was listening to NPR today and tehy had an interview with a guy from someplace in new england area or somewhere. Dude takes a machine up to his jobsite with four other people thousands of feet in the mountains, where he works 1 week at a time. He monitors weather patterns in the mountains. Dude said it was an average of 35 below. With an 80 below wincdchill. Apparently this morning they went out to do a reading and decided to fill a bucket of water and throw it in the air. By the time the water approached its decent out of the air, it froze in little chunks of ice and blew off into the wind. They can only stay out for like 3 minutes at a time and thats with all the gear they have on.. Their masks freeze up from the moisture put outh through the mouth and nose. They have to pry the shit off their face every hour when they get back from a reading. The building is made of many feet of cement and the windows are bulletproof glass. crazy shit.

Ive been drinking so i dont know if the previous paragraph made sense, but you get what im sayin.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Hold on, lemme check something...

73° here. This is actually nippy.

Last week it was around 62°

its something like that here in miami

gotta pull my sweater out of the closet and shit. so cold:(

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS

-6°F with a low of -10F

Fair and Windy Feels Like

-33°F

UV Index: 0 Minimal

Dew Point: -24°F

Humidity: 34%

Visibility: Unlimited

Pressure: 29.66 inches and rising

Wind: From the West Northwest at 25 gusting to 31 mph

thats -21 C... feels like -36 C

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I don't know man, I just do.

I mean, right now I'm eating a terribly warm, disgustingly delicious bowl of homemade plaintain soup. I'm just trying to get it over with.

Fuck, it's after midnight now. I have to go turn on the air conditioner. Sigh...

Originally posted by InDY_500

CHICAGO.....only city that has multiple weather conditions on the same day.......gotta love it.......

no, no my dear, we in detroit have it just as bad, if not worse, than you guys.

jan 3rd, it was 65, jan 4th, it was 20

HAHA where I am people always talk about the weather " Only here does the weather change so quickly" But the truth is, everywhere people are claiming that only where they live is their such strange weather patterns. Where I live it often goes from 60 and sunny to snowing and below freezing and in 2 days its 60 and short sleeve shirt weather. Oh well son. Its just funny how everyone likes to think where they live has such exclusive weather patterns.

Archived