Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ElectricitySucks

HOW SCENE ARE YOU?

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i should cut my hair short, wear tight clothes, and go to all the shows ..oh and get some black sauconys. anorexic pussies.

hardcore. 11-16 scene points. scene points don't matter to you, so this test was pointless.

I can't help it if I bring the mosh.

I BET

I BET A BUNCH OF YOU NIGGAS ARE "SCENE" WHATEVER THAT MEANS (DOES THAT MEAN YOU'RE A FAG FROM WILLIAMSBURG?) AND YOU KNOW THE RIGHT ANSWERS AND PUT THE WRONG ONES IN ON PURPOSE CUZ IRONY IS PART OF BEING "SCENE"!!!! HA!!!! GOT YOU NIGGAS!!!! EXPOSED!!!! WHENEVER NEWPORT 100'S, LEAK, AND NAPPY BRAIDS ARE "SCENE" THEN I'LL BE "SCENE" UNTIL THEN IM JUST A PAPI PAPI PAPI CHULOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :cool:

MEROE MLBTEAM

SEE YOU LATER

TE VEO LUEGO

scene kids hahahaha

Yeah, i want to be different, ughhh don't conform just, dye your hair black and look like every other retard. Hahahaha, skinny little kids hardcore dancing, which most sit at home and practice....please.

i couldn't answer alot of the questions, nothing applied to me, they gave me an error message

interpret that as you may...i could care less ive never heard the term scene in referring to a persons status

:rolleyes:

Re: I BET

Originally posted by MEROJUANA

I BET A BUNCH OF YOU NIGGAS ARE "SCENE" WHATEVER THAT MEANS (DOES THAT MEAN YOU'RE A FAG FROM WILLIAMSBURG?) AND YOU KNOW THE RIGHT ANSWERS AND PUT THE WRONG ONES IN ON PURPOSE CUZ IRONY IS PART OF BEING "SCENE"!!!! HA!!!! GOT YOU NIGGAS!!!! EXPOSED!!!! WHENEVER NEWPORT 100'S, LEAK, AND NAPPY BRAIDS ARE "SCENE" THEN I'LL BE "SCENE" UNTIL THEN IM JUST A PAPI PAPI PAPI CHULOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :cool:

MEROE MLBTEAM

SEE YOU LATER

TE VEO LUEGO

hahaha

Re: scene kids hahahaha

Originally posted by Arun

Yeah, i want to be different, ughhh don't conform just, dye your hair black and look like every other retard. Hahahaha, skinny little kids hardcore dancing, which most sit at home and practice....please.

its funny seeing the "big tough fat guy with the jersey on" walk straight into the skinny kids karate kicks, then little skinny kid falls straight on face.

http://images.quizilla.com/X/ximprinted.on.angelsx/1062986347_hainesound.jpg'>

sound guy. 23-28 scene points. you do sound, you

get scene points just for that.

Hahah. I went thru this quiz twice, first time got this, but I;m a sound geek when it comes to sound engineering style stuff...

Second time, I removed all references to the fact that I'm a sound man...

http://images.quizilla.com/X/ximprinted.on.angelsx/1062986070_hainenoone.jpg'>

no one. 0 scene points. you don't go to shows, you suck.

Awesome.