my dick is awesome!!!!!!

thereke187

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

http://i17.ebayimg.com/01/i/01/2c/9d/30_1.JPG'>

This is the second item in a very limited series of custom thro back straw hats. This special thro back hat come with an authentic Graffiti style "burner" that reads, "My dick is AWSOME". Great for letting the ladies know what you have to offer. Buy now and save big! If you are interested in a custom straw hat, please email me.

NO LOVE

YO COME ON, ITS COOL TO DO SOME DUMB SHIT FOR A LAUGH ONCE IN A WHILE...BUT EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT SHIT IS EITHER HIT OR MISS YO, EITHER ITS LIKE "YO THATS DUMB BUT ITS FUNNY" OR "YO MY NIGGA YOU NEED TO PUT YOUR NOSE IN A PUSSY, IT'LL CHANGE YOUR OUTLOOK" THIS SHIT IS THE LATTER, WHOEVER DID THAT IS MAD HERBED OUT AND PROBABLY LISTENS TO "LE TIGRE" MAD LOUD IN HIS ROOM WHILE WEARING A LIME GREEN TURTLENECK THAT SAYS SOMETHING RANDOM AND DUMB ON IT LIKE "CASHEW ROCK" COME ON MAN, NIGGAS NEED TO TRY HARDER. BY THE WAY, 50 IS COMING OUT WITH A CEREAL IN THE SHAPE OF BULLET SHELLS AND SCARLETTS ASS. ITS CALLED 50 FLAKES AND YOU CAN SAVE BOX TOPS AND GET AN EMINEM DOLL THAT SAYS "50 IS MY NINJA...ADDERAL, PERCOSET, DARVOCET, VALIUM, VICODIN"...ON ANOTHER NOTE, JAMIE KENNEDY IS A FUCKING IDIOT, WHO SHOULD BE SLAPPED BY AN INMATE.

MEROESSS

Originally posted by thereke187

whats yinz idea of funny?..... giving blowjobs and shit?

i could give you a link that has collected about a thousand funny links, each of them being way funnier than this bullshit. But will i share that link with you? Hell no:D :D :D

But if you think this is funny, i don't want to spoil your fun. Why don't you take some t-shirts and write "my ass smells bad" and "my mother has a big dick" on them, so you can create some more threads.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Word.

I'd totally fucking sport that shit. To church even.

"ALLAH NIGGA" 2WAYED ME FROM THE MOSQUE AND HE WAS SPORTING THAT FUCKIN SHIT. COINCIDENCE? SEEKING IS THE NIGGA BUT DAMN SON, I CANT SEE THE HUMOR IN THAT SHIT, ITS MAD BACKWARDS LIKE ROLLING DIRT WEED IN A COHIBA. NO ME CUADRA LOCO.

MEROE

MEROE

MEROE

Originally posted by igor

i could give you a link that has collected about a thousand funny links, each of them being way funnier than this bullshit. But will i share that link with you? Hell no:D :D :D

But if you think this is funny, i don't want to spoil your fun. Why don't you take some t-shirts and write "my ass smells bad" and "my mother has a big dick" on them, so you can create some more threads.

word man thanks for the idea

Re: Custom straw jawns

Originally posted by thereke187

Yo, we got that custom Gunit throw back straw hat right over Hurr. Mesh is so '03, straw is gonna be the new shit in 2004, watch...

word...my nigga life ground scored one of them tonight, like an hour ago, after we got rolled on for tagging and the cops spraypainted us and ruined his new mesh one...

Originally posted by MEROJUANA

READ:THIS IS SOME DUMB ASS SHIT YOU WILL SEE IN WILLIAMSBURG AND SAN FRANCISCO

thats the point man. its making fun of the idea that if you tell everyone that something is good, some of those folks are gonna believe it.

its not supposed to be good, it's just ridiculous. just the fact that he referenced 'throw back' was funny.

yall are too critical.

in the words ok kool EPMoeD busy bee, 'ya need to chill'

seeks/cold crusher mothafucker

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Seller's other items

Krylon throw back straw hat. Old skool

http://i16.ebayimg.com/01/i/01/2b/9c/ec_1.JPG'>

this is the illest throw back hat yo. DON'T MISS OUT ON YOUR ONLY CHANCE TO OWN THIS ONE OF A KIND THOW BACK STRAW HAT! Goes great with any purr of air force ones, or other fine spots aparel. Buy now and save big!