Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
l0rdka0s

HOLY FUCKING SHIT LOOK AT THIS TOUGH GUY!!!!!!!

Originally posted by onesecondple

you have to laugh at death, thats why it is funny...becasue, who the shit cares about someone you have never seen nor met? Why the shit does it matter, one less person to clog the subway or make the world crammed....go aids!

so in other words it was okay for me to laugh while the world trade center collapsed??

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i LOVE that video!

right when the guys meet eyes listen to the skater he points up and sais "hey, look up"

BAM! i want to do that hahahahaha!

fuckin mayrons

Having watched it again I've decided while the

kid does do some shit I've always wanted to...

he's nothing more than a big softy who couldn't

even come with anything witty when the little

girl approached him. Not only that, you know

the only reason he actually hit the kid was the

all the people in the background who would've

called him a pussy had he not went on with his

crazy-inspiring-risk-taker antics.

I wish the person in that SUV was a 6'8", 350

pound, member of the Iron Coffins... I'd pay

to see that kid throw a skateboard at some of

the guys I know's cars.

I'd beat the shit out of that kid out of principle.

I dont know, -I- wouldnt fuck with anyone holding a skateboard... or me, for that matter.

Im not going to say the dude deserved what he got, but damn if he didnt get it anyways.

Ill put it this way, if your gonna ask someone to, "fuck me up" (EPSECIALLY a skater) then you better be ready, fuck.

Thats some funny ass shit. The dude that fucked him up gets my respect. (Becuase he -was- a fucking gorilla).

p.s. Stereotypes are dope. (Im a skateboarder, im going to kill you)

Originally posted by Glik0

I would really like to make a video of me and my friends finding this prick.

hahahah please do it you would eniallate(i know its spelled wrong) that kid

Originally posted by onesecondple

you have to laugh at death, thats why it is funny...becasue, who the shit cares about someone you have never seen nor met? Why the shit does it matter, one less person to clog the subway or make the world crammed....go aids!

i assume you've never seen a close friend get seriously fucked up or have had it happen to yourself.

. . .

it's good to know that the article and the video are seperate, and the dude didn't die in the video, because thats some petty shit to get killed over.

Originally posted by gfreshsushi

lord knows i did.

bwuahahahahahahahaaa

fuckin new yorkers...

them fags all think tthey hard wellt he video obviously shows texans are harder.

Message to stupid citizens. If you are going to get out of your car to confront someone who is ballsy enough to throw his board at you dont talk to him. Just smack him in the grill.

If you just want to yell and scream at him give it up and stay in your ride. Cause (this is a big suprise) he wont care and may kill your dumb ass.

The stupidity of people just slays me.

a) what a fuckhead, i mean i cant tell everything about him or the situation from the video and the article but why the fuck would you go after someone with a skateboard like that, unless you were scared to death they were going to beat the shit out of you. that seems like what was going on to me, he was shook to death of the other guy so he threatened and hit him with the board, obviously intending to really really fuck him up if not kill him, he certainly didnt want the dude getting back up.

anyway, way to make skateboarders look bad, asshole. im not surprised the media jumped all over the incident as a chance to "prove" skateboarders and/or tattoo uh people are hooligans. this dickhead sure is. there is no excuse for doing something like that to someone else except to save your life.

B) the dude who got beat up is tough as fuck! who could get hit in the head like 4 times with a skateboard and jump right back up ready to fight? damn!

1) Every worthless sack of skintube on the street has a camcorder.

2) Wanting oh so badly to be like the people on Jackass after they saw it on MTV.

That shit right there may be more scary than George W Bush, America has a new enemy. I hope he suffers from a severe case of fatal diarrhea.

Originally posted by Æ°

1) Every worthless sack of skintube on the street has a camcorder.

2) Wanting oh so badly to be like the people on Jackass after they saw it on MTV.

That shit right there may be more scary than George W Bush, America has a new enemy. I hope he suffers from a severe case of fatal diarrhea.

i believe you are freferring to the condition of

dysentery

Originally posted by El Mamerro

The two events (the one on the video and the one in the article) are two completely different things.

The first one is from the Steve-O World Tour video, I think it was in Texas I believe, and shows the asshole guy doing all sorts of dumb jackass shit like dropping from a bathroom sink as if he were on a halfpipe and completely eating shit. The guy was funny until he clocked poor dude in the head.

Just wanted to clarify things.

that fag wasnt funny he was complete shithead and i dont know how the fuck he didn't get his face kicked in .......only in america

Originally posted by S@T@N

Haha sorry I'm late getting at this one, but I was out having a life. Sorry

I can't be like your "Hard nigga ass catchin dome an all dat crazy shit

we do" and spend 25 minutes finding my pics.

Originally posted by S@T@N

PS. this has been posted 3 times.

ha. that's funny. you bust on someone else for spending loads of time on the computer and yet you got the whole 12oz season backlogged in your brain.

yer a mistake.

Originally posted by $$$$$$$$$$$$

skate or die

im at a party rigth now as we speak or as i type. im such a lsoer im on a comp ata party. Anyhow this cat at this joint has skate or die tatooed on his neck. ahahhahaha

anyhow on a goodnews note i got this broads number. now im gonna go look at this tall fine ass girls thong showin. player ass rich boys... ahahahahha.

robotripp// art prostitute...

<span style='color:indigo'>this video really makes my tummy hurt : (

All the boys here that are fluffing up their feathers and saying things like "oohhyeah, that was awsomeeee" are pretty. lame.</span>

so i just woke up a little while ago right. Turns out i got that tall supermodel type girls number adn screen name too. Shit, i was on poin like a motherfucking derrantler last night.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

damn cant stop laughing, that dude got knocked the fuck out, that shit was like from the movie KIDS

people that find that funny are more than likely shit heads them selves . it would be funny if someone stabbed that skateboard bastard afterwards. he wouldn't of fronted if he didn't have the board as a weapon .... shit head