HOLY FUCKING SHIT LOOK AT THIS TOUGH GUY!!!!!!!

l0rdka0s

oh one hand i wanna say:

damn that guy was either stuipid or has fucking balls. prob just dumb. funny as fuck he did all that shit to people and nothing happened but he beat some guys head in with a skateboard.

on the other:

wow, that guy was a fucking dick and killed someone. find him and do the same with a metal bat.

prob a little of both.

it seems like the guy who got hit came outa no where and tried to wressle the skateboarder. id like to know what was said between the two right before the skater hit him. looks like it came outa no where. i dont think the article is the same because when skimming through it, it says the guy got hit once in the head but obviously it was multiple times. unless the got their facts fucked.

as a fnial thought------:lol: :mad: :confused:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Kilo7-

nice mix btw. some good new tracks.

I'm a little tired of those ninjatune classics though.

It's just that I've heard them a bazillion times before.

There was only one or two songs like that though.

thanks man... figured that may be the case with some peeps...#12 and 13? none of it was too new, but those ninja tunes were pretty new to me when i did it about 6 months back. lost touch with alot of music i like when i was trying to be too underground hip-hop for a bit then when out and bought lots of old and new ish.

...now back to your regularly scheduled thread......

I don't see how you can think that shit is funny... that guy died. Severe head trauma is nothing to be fucked with. I think that was pretty pussy shit to hit a guy with a skateboard, especially once you already had incapacitated him. Bitch made. At least that skateboarder is taking it in the ass on the regular now in prison... what a little hoe...

Guest imported_El Mamerro

The two events (the one on the video and the one in the article) are two completely different things.

The first one is from the Steve-O World Tour video, I think it was in Texas I believe, and shows the asshole guy doing all sorts of dumb jackass shit like dropping from a bathroom sink as if he were on a halfpipe and completely eating shit. The guy was funny until he clocked poor dude in the head.

Just wanted to clarify things.

Originally posted by Fugazi

I don't see how you can think that shit is funny... that guy died. Severe head trauma is nothing to be fucked with. I think that was pretty pussy shit to hit a guy with a skateboard, especially once you already had incapacitated him. Bitch made. At least that skateboarder is taking it in the ass on the regular now in prison... what a little hoe...

you have to laugh at death, thats why it is funny...becasue, who the shit cares about someone you have never seen nor met? Why the shit does it matter, one less person to clog the subway or make the world crammed....go aids!

Originally posted by El Mamerro

The two events (the one on the video and the one in the article) are two completely different things.

The first one is from the Steve-O World Tour video, I think it was in Texas I believe, and shows the asshole guy doing all sorts of dumb jackass shit like dropping from a bathroom sink as if he were on a halfpipe and completely eating shit. The guy was funny until he clocked poor dude in the head.

Just wanted to clarify things.

How do you know they're different people? While the accounts don't

match perfectly it seems too close to be someone else

Originally posted by S@T@N

How do you know they're different people? While the accounts don't

match perfectly it seems too close to be someone else

seems pretty damn close.. any seattle heads in here? recognize that 'cloud 9' store??? anyone. but then again as mams said that was on steve-o video. and i'm sure lots of people have been trucked. hmmm?

found off another forum;

93tealstang

I can't seem to find any reports about this anywhere. I got some imformation for anyone who would like to dig into it a bit deeper. It took place outside of club Cloud 9 in South Padre Island. The skateboarder is known as the South Padre Ganster and I believe Steve-O from MTV is somehow linked to the incodent.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blitz02GT

Yea it's from the Steve-O DVD, something like Steve-O's world tour, the DVD IS actually pretty tight. Im pretty sure they paid that guy, either that or he did it just to be on Steve-O's DVD, I can't remember which one it was. It was pretty messed up though.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Internexus

Actually on steve-o's site or whatever that morons name is they state that they turned the video over to police to and I quote "put that a-hole in jail" I really doubt they are affiliated with him if they are putting him in jail

The video was handed over to the police and the guy was arrested for destruction of private property, harassment, disorderly conduct, menacing and assault. I heard he got six months for what he did, not entirely sure, though.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

There you go, South Padre Island... for some reason I always mix that one and Texas all the time. All I know is it was a huge spring break location.

Like someone said, tons of people have gotten trucked, and these two accounts don't match at ALL, except a few minor things. The fact that it was on the Steve-O video would definitely be on that article, and the video would have been pulled from stores.

Originally posted by onesecondple

you have to laugh at death, thats why it is funny...becasue, who the shit cares about someone you have never seen nor met? Why the shit does it matter, one less person to clog the subway or make the world crammed....go aids!

so in other words it was okay for me to laugh while the world trade center collapsed??

Having watched it again I've decided while the

kid does do some shit I've always wanted to...

he's nothing more than a big softy who couldn't

even come with anything witty when the little

girl approached him. Not only that, you know

the only reason he actually hit the kid was the

all the people in the background who would've

called him a pussy had he not went on with his

crazy-inspiring-risk-taker antics.

I wish the person in that SUV was a 6'8", 350

pound, member of the Iron Coffins... I'd pay

to see that kid throw a skateboard at some of

the guys I know's cars.

I'd beat the shit out of that kid out of principle.

I dont know, -I- wouldnt fuck with anyone holding a skateboard... or me, for that matter.

Im not going to say the dude deserved what he got, but damn if he didnt get it anyways.

Ill put it this way, if your gonna ask someone to, "fuck me up" (EPSECIALLY a skater) then you better be ready, fuck.

Thats some funny ass shit. The dude that fucked him up gets my respect. (Becuase he -was- a fucking gorilla).

p.s. Stereotypes are dope. (Im a skateboarder, im going to kill you)

Originally posted by onesecondple

i assume you've never seen a close friend get seriously fucked up or have had it happen to yourself.

. . .

it's good to know that the article and the video are seperate, and the dude didn't die in the video, because thats some petty shit to get killed over.

Archived