Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
FR8HOUND

>>Get your fame, I need a pic<<<

Yo whats up? okay heres the deal..I got 35 photo albums of freight train graff, but very limited action shots,,I never really took 'em..Anyways, I need an action shot, preferably a side action shot, no faces please..Hoodies would be ideal.. for the dvd label, on my upcoming video in March, Sneak Attack vol 2-trackside...color, or black and white doesnt matter. What does matter is that it's 300 dpi. and a decent size..for all you technological nerds, haha. You can email them to me, whatever, and whatever one I choose, I'll hook you up with a free copy of the video when it drops..I got a small rep on here, and people know I'm legit,,anyways, thats my dilemna, and time is ticking away..so..if you aint got any $ for the video, but think you got a pic, that would make a good dvd label, let me know..peace...

http://www.fototime.com/{54DC3B53-E5E6-41EB-ADFE-1F231C645F70}/picture.JPG'>

^^^^ THIS PICTURE IS A GREAT FUCKING SHOT, BUT UNFORTUNATELY, THE OWNER TOOK THE SHOT WITH A VIDEO CAMERA

THE RESOLUTION IS SHITTY, AS WELL AS THE SIZING...SO I CAN'T USE IT, UNFORTUNATELY..BUT THIS IS WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR, SO NOW YOU HAVE AN IDEA...LATER PEOPLE..

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.