the lone shoe

boogie hands

today on the way home from work i saw a shoe on the side of the road, one shoe just sitting in a random spot on the road, nothing even shoe related around it (like a walking path, playground, house). then i though about how many times in my life ive seen random shoes on odd streches of road and it never a pair of shoes, only one...so my question is how the hell do so many random shoes end up in the roads of america, i for one have never lost a shoe anywhere near a road and i dont think anyone i know has either...hhhmmmmmm

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

......I have to agree on this one....every time I go to the park there is a pair of shoes just kickn,nobody around,just shoes........there is alot of bumbs that kick and camp out....I think it's the booz...people fighting,people falling all over themselves,and fuck were are they coming from....sandals,boots,nikes,reebok,la gear,more nikes..........303k

HA!

I had a friend who lost a shoe on the road once. He had his feet out the window and his shoes were not tied. The wind blew real hard, and his shoe just came off. It was in the middle of the freeway, and we decided that his shoe wasn't worth dying for.

------------------

Al

Stonecutters #1

Originally posted by alkaline:

The wind blew real hard, and his shoe just came off. It was in the middle of the freeway, and we decided that his shoe wasn't worth dying for.

huh...well theres some evidence however that doesnt explain the random shoe on the random road phenomena...the type of road where you could easily turn around and retreive the shoe...hhhhhmmmmmmm...any takers?

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

oh shitt! you guys found out my devious plan to take over the world that is serious propaganda look at www.abandonedshoe.com our missions is to steal shoes from various people notably only one so if youre missing a shoe out of a pair more than likely our croonies took it and went around the country and placed it in various odd places around the globe in fact we are getting bigger than shepard fairy so next time you see a shoe on the road think....shoepraganda

Archived