Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Holy fucking awkward moment, Batman

Guest imported_El Mamerro

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

alright so my friends family just got home from a vacation in aruba. My friends mom was all about showing pictures of thier vacation. several of which were the family on the beach including my friends 12 year old adopted korean sister. so anyway myself and my friends mother were in my friends bedroom looking at pictures and she decides she has to leave. anyway an hour later my girlfriend came over for a booty call. afterwards i go for a postsex shower. upon leaving the shower and entering my friends bedroom to change i began to reminisce on what said booty call and of course i got a boner. so i threw off the towel intending to get changed onto the pile of pictures. realizing that i might be ruining the pictures i go to move them away from the towel. as i picked up a stack with a picture of my friends little sister on top in a bikini, my friends dad walked in to see me ass naked with a huge woody holding a picture of his 12 year old daugher in a bikini. i tried to explain but ya he still thinks im a fucking perve.

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

i have a smililar experience...

i came back from vacation and met my sis at the mcd's at broad & girard. we are sitting in there and i give her a stack of vacation pics to flip thru. as we are sitting there and she's goes through them, its not untill the sex pics and pics of my cock i realize i never went through them to remove the sensitive pics.

talk about an awkward family moment....

Originally posted by Al Green:

tie the snout..so you dont have to fear for your testicles being nipped

That's even better. How about if you filled the sock with batteries or quarters, and knocked the dog out...wait, that would defeat the purpose. Unless he dreamt that someone was farting into his face, when someone infact did, so that the stinkyness became part of the dream.