And One Hour Not Wasted....

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Telo

is that a dorm? or what is the deal?

im starting to question the actions of many 12oz members. did you do that on your free time?

yes, it was in a dorm, yes, on my free time from 4 am till bout 440.

This is what i got now

http://img11.photobucket.com/albums/v34/thugmonkey/my%20shit/non-graff/ed5e64eb.jpg'>

I am a full supporter of this. It reminds me of a game we used to play in highsghool called "Commando". It consisted of doing totally pointless shit, like making barracades in front of doors with chairs, creating "salad bombs" and throwing them down flights of stairs, and rigging drinking fountains so they shoot water to the ceiling.

In the spirit of Commando, I commend you for the newspaper carpet.

Originally posted by DankLordz

I am a full supporter of this. It reminds me of a game we used to play in highsghool called "Commando". It consisted of doing totally pointless shit, like making barracades in front of doors with chairs, creating "salad bombs" and throwing them down flights of stairs, and rigging drinking fountains so they shoot water to the ceiling.

In the spirit of Commando, I commend you for the newspaper carpet.

thanks...

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

uptight killjoy muh'fuggas. you go to a pussy school. you need to go to one of those school in those 80's t&a movies

she would not have done anything, she really likes me, so she just laughed about it, but whatever....i got more plans

Originally posted by Glik0

Use a vacuum on reverse to blow red kool aid powder under someones door, but not too far in. Lean a 5 gallon container against their door filled with water... everything will be red.

we did that earlier this year.....mad trouble...penny peoples doors is what we doing now,, its kinda fun

You know what would be really funny for you to do? Go to the hardware store and get some 12p nails. When everyone is at class, go and nail their doors shut. You have to nail at an angle so that the nail goes into the door and the jam. That will be funny when no one can get into their dorm but you.

Archived