Stephen Hawking Appreciation Thread

TheoHuxtable

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Daze One Million

"but if time travel is possible how come we dont see visitors from our future Mr. One Million?" well in a simple answer perhaps the technology needed to travel back in time is so far in our future that the future civilization has no recolection of us...mysteries of space and time boy i'll tell ya

and to do so we need to invent a portal which allows us to travel back in time (essentially only letting you travel back to that point in time). since that portal is yet to be invented, then there is no way to travel back to this point in time

Hes a fake if you ask me, time travel isnt possible, and who ever claims they have 'traveled through time' needs to be put in a padded cell.

Originally posted by krie

Hes a fake if you ask me, time travel isnt possible, and who ever claims they have 'traveled through time' needs to be put in a padded cell.

it is possible to time travel. it's all physics. check it out for serious.

but anyway:

a. stephen hawking is not concerned with time travel, he is concerned with space and the origins of the universe.

b. he never claimed to have travelled thru time, but yes anybody who does claim to have done so is a nut.

c. no, mr hawking is not fake, you'll find him on crenshaw throwin up his set and mackin on high school cheerleaders. go holla at a nigga

HE HAD THE ILLEST VERSE IN THAT SINGLE LAST YEAR "ILL SLAP NIGGAS THRU TIME"

"WHEN S. DOT HAS THE MIC/ S. DOT WILL SLAP YOU DYKES/IM THE ILLEST NIGGA TO ROLL THRU NASA/ WHEN I ROLL THRU YOU BETTER RUN FASTER/ CAUSE BEST BELIEVE ON THE TELEYSCOPES IM THE MASTER/BITCH I STUDY CLOCKS/ ILL HAVE YOU LOST IN TIME LIKE MICHEAL J. FOX./I TALK THRU COMPUTERS BUT I PUNCH WITH MY KNUCKLES/ STRANGLE WITH BELT BUCKLES/ AND WHEN YOU TRY TO FIGHT BACK I ROBOTICALY CHUCKLE/DONT FRONT NINJA, CAUSE I ROLL WITH THEO HUXTABLE/ NIGGA.

Originally posted by SARSdealer

HE HAD THE ILLEST VERSE IN THAT SINGLE LAST YEAR "ILL SLAP NIGGAS THRU TIME"

"WHEN S. DOT HAS THE MIC/ S. DOT WILL SLAP YOU DYKES/IM THE ILLEST NIGGA TO ROLL THRU NASA/ WHEN I ROLL THRU YOU BETTER RUN FASTER/ CAUSE BEST BELIEVE ON THE TELEYSCOPES IM THE MASTER/BITCH I STUDY CLOCKS/ ILL HAVE YOU LOST IN TIME LIKE MICHEAL J. FOX./I TALK THRU COMPUTERS BUT I PUNCH WITH MY KNUCKLES/ STRANGLE WITH BELT BUCKLES/ AND WHEN YOU TRY TO FIGHT BACK I ROBOTICALY CHUCKLE/DONT FRONT NINJA, CAUSE I ROLL WITH THEO HUXTABLE/ NIGGA.

I don't usually post one sentence worthless personal opinions but I laughed out loud over these verses.

Black holez ain't so black.

http://img13.photobucket.com/albums/v39/yeahmanword/BACKTOFUTURESS.jpg'>

"EVERY NIGGA ON THE BLOCK IS ACTIN A FAG/EVERY NIGGA GETS JEALOUS CAUSE I PEE IN A BAG/ I LET MY PANTS SAG/ SOMETIMES I GRAFF TAG/ MY NURSE CHEWS MY FOOD SO I WONT GAG/ BUT YO CHECK IT. IMA GET SERIOUS FOR A MIN...HERE WE GO DUNNY

ITS THE S. DOT HAWK/ YOU KNOW I CANT WALK/BUT IF YOU TRY AND FRONT ON ME ILL HAVE YOU LINED IN CHALK SON/ ITS NO JOKE, I DONT PLAY/ YOU MAKE FUN OF ME YOULL BE BRANDED AS GAY/I NEVER HALF STEP CAUSE MY LEGS DONT MOVE/I NEVER CHOKE CAUSE THEY PRECHEW MY FOOD/ILL JACK YOU UP FOR NO REASON AT ALL,/ I MITE BE CRIPPLED/ BUT MY CHAIR ROLLS THRU WALLS//I WORK FOR NASA CAUSE THEY GIMME THE LOOT/IF YOUR IN MY WAY ILL GIVE THE HORN A TOOT/ I GET MORE BITCHS THAN M.C. HAMMER/ THEY FLOCK TO ME CAUSE IMA GANGSTER RAPPER/YOU WANNA KNOW WHY/ ITS CUZ IM PRETTY FLY FOR A CRIPPLED GUY/CHECK MY STEEZ/ I STILL PACK GUNS/ EVEN IF YOU SNEEZ/ ILL BUST A CAP IN YOU SON/ THIS LAST LINES IMPORTANT SO YOU BETTER REMEMBER/ I STILL BRING THE HEAT, EVEN IN DECEMBER.

and this one was one of my fav. of all times, it was a freestyle he busted out in an interview on BET in 1997. its short tho.

"YEA NIGGAS, ITS THE HAWK BABY....

IGHT YO CHECK IT .ON THE STREET I PACK..ONE ...TWO..I PACK 3 GUNS/ A KNIFE/ A WHIP/ AND I STACK FUNDS/EVERY NIGGAS JAW DROPS WHEN THEY SEE ME ROLLIN/I PLAY MY CARDS RIGHT SO THEY KEEP FOLDIN/

WHEN IM IN THE LAB I PACK..ONE.. TWO... I PACK 3 LENSES ON MY TELESCOPE/ NIGGAS TRY TO ROB ME CAUSE IM CRIPPLE/ THEN I PULL OUT MY GUN AND SHOOT THEM IN THE NIPPLE/ I SEE MORE BEAVER THAN WALLY CLEAVER/ MOST OF THE TIME THAT SHIT IS TRIMMED NEATER/...(PAUSE FOR COUGHING, CATCHES BREATH)..... . .

EVERY RHYME I SPIT IS ONE HAWT TAMMALI/ MY DICK GETS MORE STROKES THAN MAHAMMED ALI."

ONE OF MY FAVS....U CANT FRONT ON THE HAWK.

T DOT HUX Featuring S DOT HAWKBLING

One, two, three and to the fo'

Stephen Hawking and Theo Huxtable is at the do'

Ready to make an entrance, so back on up

(cause you know we're bout to rip shit up)

Gimme the telescope first, so I can bust like a Hubble

NASA and The Cosby Show together, now you know you in trouble

Ain't nuttin but a Hawk thang, baaaaabay!

Two loc'ed out niggaz goin craaaaazay!

NASA is the label that paaaaays me!

Galactical, so please don't try to fade this (Hell yeah!)

But uhh, back to the lecture at hand

Light-speed is perfected, so I'ma let em understand

from a Theory of Relativity perspective

And before I mack to Rudy I'mma have to find a contraceptive

You never know she could be earnin her man

and learnin her man -- and at the same time burnin her man

Now you know I ain't with that shit, Lieutenant

Ain't no solar radiation good enough to get burnt while I'm up in it

(YEAH!) And that's realer than Real-Deal Asteroid Fields

So Einstein's Dark Matter theory let's you know how I feel

Well if the black hole is good enough to get broke off a proper chunk

I'll take a small piece of some of that funky stuff