TeeHeeHee Nobody calls it that anymore.

mr.yuck

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I really hate making new threads. I'll keep it contained to this one. Everything said above is right on.

What the hell is up with these crazy ass bitches wanting to stalk me? I avoided this one club for the past three months just tpo get rib of this one girl. Well I went there to night and you already know the story. All of you are smart. What the fuck is up with this shiznit. On the plus side i did get to make out with the one girl with the shit in her nose.

Hollllerrrrrr.

Originally posted by mr.yuck

<span style='color:black'>Shit is funny to me. I always swore i would be that one person that would be able to be cool with my kids and know what the hell they were talkin about. Right around 21 i realized that I had lost touch with the kids when i was talkin to my boy and told him i needed to get a line up. This girl started laughing at me and said "No one calls it that anymore. Its called an edge up." Edge up? What the fuck is the world coming to? Now that i am older yet i find myself being annoyed by the vast majority of teenagers up to about 19. Am I destined to become either that one old guy that talks to people using way outdated slang like cool cat and jive turkey? Maybe I'll be the crabby old man that sprays kids with the hose when they walk on my grass. Is this avoidable or is my fate already sealed??</span>

I think you just ran across that one person. Go to any barbershop in the hood and they still call it a line-up. I'm 21 as well, but my teenage relatives still say "line up". Big deal. It actually goes hand-in-hand. I'll say edge-up or line-up; neither one is played out. You just ran across some naive little girl. She's probably right around that stage where her hormones are raging out of control and she's getting acquanted with her index and middle finger, so obviously a state of confusion has washed over her to spout such nonsense. Fuhgettaboutit.