okay, sweethearts

test pattern

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ooo i'm sorry i assumed.

well on seinfeld, i guess seinfeld ordered some salad on the first date. and the date was elaines friend. so she told elaine that he ordered a salad and started to give seinfeld shit for it. so to prove that he wasnt a pussy, he came to her house for a dinner with her and elaine and the date was serving mutton. he didnt like the mutton much so he put the chewed up mutton wrapped in dinner napkins. yadda yadda yadda. the end.

i wouldnt eat mutton.

from dictionary.com

4 entries found for mutton.

mut·ton ( P ) Pronunciation Key (mtn)

n.

The flesh of fully grown sheep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Middle English, from Old French mouton, moton, from Medieval Latin mult, multn-, of Celtic origin. See mel-1 in Indo-European Roots.]

[buy it]

Source: The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition

Copyright © 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company.

Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

mutton

Mut"ton, n. [OE. motoun, OF. moton, molton, a sheep, wether, F. mouton, LL. multo, by transposition of l fr. L. mutilus mutilated. See Mutilate.] 1. A sheep. [Obs.] --Chapman.

Not so much ground as will feed a mutton. --Sir H. Sidney.

Muttons, beeves, and porkers are good old words for the living quadrupeds. --Hallam.

2. The flesh of a sheep.

The fat of roasted mutton or beef. --Swift.

3. A loose woman; a prostitute. [Obs.]

Mutton bird (Zo["o]l.), the Australian short-tailed petrel (Nectris brevicaudus).

Mutton chop, a rib of mutton for broiling, with the end of the bone at the smaller part chopped off.

Mutton fish (Zo["o]l.), the American eelpout. See Eelpout.

Mutton fist, a big brawny fist or hand. [Colloq.] --Dryden.

Mutton monger, a pimp. [Low & Obs.] --Chapman.

To return to one's muttons. [A translation of a phrase from a farce by De Brueys, revenons [`a] nos moutons let us return to our sheep.] To return to one's topic, subject of discussion, etc. [Humorous]

Originally posted by Devilush

(2) how can i go to sleep at night without sleeping pills, nyquil, and or weed?

Amen!

When I got home last night after fixing one of my spots, I got the craziest insomnia. I usually can't really sleep right after painting, but last night was super crazy. All these things from my past kept flashing through my head a million miles per hour. Then I started having all these violent fantasies about my enemies and things I'm going to do when I run into them. Shit was crazy.

Originally posted by Fuck Ya'll

Amen!

When I got home last night after fixing one of my spots, I got the craziest insomnia. I usually can't really sleep right after painting, but last night was super crazy. All these things from my past kept flashing through my head a million miles per hour. Then I started having all these violent fantasies about my enemies and things I'm going to do when I run into them. Shit was crazy.

thats why i need answers. shit sucks! the worst is when you think about work and i have been guilty of doing so.

i love to sleep. and i miss it sooooo.

Originally posted by Devilush

answer me this:

(1) why do guys have lack of respect for women (mainly talking about men and women in relationships) when they make decisions knowing it would affect the other person?

(2) how can i go to sleep at night without sleeping pills, nyquil, and or weed?

(3) what exactly is in mutton?

**sorry i just have a lot on my mind today**

sorry, i was spending some quality time with the lady

(1) you know that's not any different based on gender. some chicks are dickheads, too. i believe if you treat the other the way they deserve to be treated, they'll love you and treat you accordingly. if they don't, then they obviously DON'T deserve your kindness and honesty, and you've made a mistake.

(2) lay there and concentrate on the hypnogogic images that pass. after you start to grasp them, quit thinking about them and idle while they go through your head. if you become more lucid during this, you will realize that the thoughts that just went through your head are totally fucking bizzare and most of the time incomprehensive. you can perform this activity while you try and fall asleep. it takes no energy, happens naturally before sleep occurs, and is pretty entertaining.

(3) answered

sorry for the delay, i was tied up

note: it's funny that you'd mention work. i didn't read that post, but i was going to note it in my answer to your second question. usually, after you've been working a few days in a row, it occupies all of that hypnogogic process i mentioned. i was going to warn you about this. but it's good that you recognized that stage of the sleep process, because now you know what part of it i'm talking about.

Archived