okay, sweethearts

test pattern

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

typically, guys think about sex because it's so damned good for us. but lately, and i'm not really depressed or anything, i haven't had an erection unless i'm doing stuff with the lady. this is really weird for me. i haven't had an orgasm in months. i've only recently began thinking about sex with my girlfriend more (we just got together last month, she's taking things slow. that's really cool with me)

women don't think MORE than men, they just think in a completely different way. i don't know what the fuck is up with you ladies.

Originally posted by 1HalfOfMe

you cant say i dont know when making an asking question thread...i think thats against the rules.

sorry i dont think you can make it to three pages

That's what I'm saying.

You'll never be up to par with fatbastard or Milton. Quit while you're ahead...

:rolleyes:

:lick:

Originally posted by slave_one

why do guys only think about sex?

and

why do women think so much?

all i do is think, think, think!

chemicals in the brain are different.

I highly recommend the TIME magazine thats out now. Theres a few different articles on sex and love. The chemicals involved in falling in love, having sex, arousal, all the scientific stuff. REally interesting.

answer me this:

(1) why do guys have lack of respect for women (mainly talking about men and women in relationships) when they make decisions knowing it would affect the other person?

(2) how can i go to sleep at night without sleeping pills, nyquil, and or weed?

(3) what exactly is in mutton?

**sorry i just have a lot on my mind today**

Archived