earth crisis fans are idiots...here's proof.

deadasdreams

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by robotripp

you gotta big mouth.

and just because i listen to Atreyu, BTW how the fuck...?!?!?! doesnt mean i dont know shit about hardcore.

And no you couldnt runt he floor over my ass cause youre a chump.

Homie you have no idea. Come to NY. Look up DMS. Come to a show with me. Lets see who runs the floor.

Nigga please.....

^^^

Oh man, i could set my watch to the amount of time it took for this thread to go from "Lookit the tattooed freak" to "Fuck you bitch, the genre of music I listen to is soooooo more unheard than yours. Kill you bitch!"

BTW, I followed that link again so i could reassure myself that my own life isn't that bad compared to some other people and I think dude took down all but one flick of himself and his horrible tattoo work.

I think the queer comment really got to him. LOL

*edited for outright lame speeling errors

http://www.jostens.com/images/b2k.jpg'>

BUMP, BUMP, BUMP

DAMN THAT NIGGA NEEDS TO BE SMACKED BY HIS MOTHER. THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN KIDS GROW UP AND THEIR PARENTS GIVE THEM CARS AND LOTS OF MONEY AND SHIT, THEY GET JOBS AND THEIR INCOME GOES TOWARDS CORNY ASS DUMB STUPID MINDLESS RETARDED SHIT LIKE THAT, I GUARANTEE THAT NIGGA WILL NEVER SEE A VAGINA UNLESS HE BECOMES AN OB/GYN AND EVEN THAT WAY HE'LL NEVER MAKE IT CUZ EVERYONE AT MED SCHOOL WILL CLOWN HIM. HE SHOULD JUST MOVE TO CHINA AND ROCK A SARS MASK ALL DAY. FUCKING HERB.

MEROE

GET AT ME

MLB TEAM

regardless Earth crises are good

Come on "Fire Storm" is fucking mint, you can't tell me you don't want to break every mother fuckers face you see when you hear that song. Bottom line Earth Crises kick ass, fuck Atreyu and every melodic/metal hardcore shit band destroying the scene....and that tatto is just stupid, but that does not mean every EC fan is an idoit. Just a few, but that goes with every band. New All Out War CD Condemed to Suffer any good.....i heard good things?

GAY BAND NAME

ALSO, EARTH CRISIS IS A FUCKING GAY ASS BAND NAME, GAY LIKE ELTON JOHN SUCKING RUPAUL'S DICK IN A ROOM MADE OF PINK VELVET AND BUBBLES. FOR REAL, IF YOUR BAND IS GONNA BE BASED AROUND SCREAMING AND KICK DRUMS, CALL IT SOMETHING MAD FUCKED UP LIKE "DEAD ABORTED MONKEY FETUS IN A TOILET WITH PISS" OR SOME FOUL ASS SHIT LIKE THAT, FEEL ME? NOT "EARTH CRISIS " THAT SHIT SOUNDS LIKE THE HEADLINE TO THIS MONTHS "THE WATCHTOWER" OR SOME CORNY ASS SHIT YOU READ ABOUT IN THE VOICE ABOUT GLOBAL WARMING OR SOME SHIT. IM SORRY, I DONT MOSH AND IM NOT INTO "HARDCORE" OR ANY OF THAT SHIT BUT IF I WAS, I WOULDNT KICK A SKINNY WHITE BOY WHILE LISTENING TO A BAND CALLED "EARTH CRISIS " I'VE HEARD OF "HATEBREED" THAT TO ME SOUNDS LIKE AN APPROPRIATE "SCREAMING SHIT" BAND NAME. I THINK I'LL START A SCREAM BAND, I'LL CALL IT "RUSTY BUCK 50 NIGGA WHAT" AND ALL THE SONGS WILL BE ABOUT GETTING DUSTED AND CUTTING NIGGAS WITH RUSTY BOXCUTTERS. THAT SHIT WOULD SELL MILLIONS IN SUBURBS CUZ ITS LIKE A COMBO OF WHAT SUBURB KIDS BUY IT'LL BE LIKE GANGSTA RAP/SCREAMING SHIT...EXCEPT I WONT RAP I'LL JUST SCREAM, AND I'LL COME OUT WITH SNEAKERS AND A WACK ASS CLOTHING LINE THAT I'LL ROCK ON THE STRENGTH OF ME HAVING MY NAME ON IT. AIGHT THATS IT FOR NOW NIGGAS TUNE IN 930 PM EASTERN TIME FOR MY SHOW ON BRONXNET CHANNEL 68....SIKE! IM TOO BUDGET FOR THAT.

MEROE MLB TEAM

Re: GAY BAND NAME

Originally posted by MEROJUANA

ALSO, EARTH CRISIS IS A FUCKING GAY ASS BAND NAME, GAY LIKE ELTON JOHN SUCKING RUPAUL'S DICK IN A ROOM MADE OF PINK VELVET AND BUBBLES. FOR REAL, IF YOUR BAND IS GONNA BE BASED AROUND SCREAMING AND KICK DRUMS, CALL IT SOMETHING MAD FUCKED UP LIKE "DEAD ABORTED MONKEY FETUS IN A TOILET WITH PISS" OR SOME FOUL ASS SHIT LIKE THAT, FEEL ME? NOT "EARTH CRISIS " THAT SHIT SOUNDS LIKE THE HEADLINE TO THIS MONTHS "THE WATCHTOWER" OR SOME CORNY ASS SHIT YOU READ ABOUT IN THE VOICE ABOUT GLOBAL WARMING OR SOME SHIT. IM SORRY, I DONT MOSH AND IM NOT INTO "HARDCORE" OR ANY OF THAT SHIT BUT IF I WAS, I WOULDNT KICK A SKINNY WHITE BOY WHILE LISTENING TO A BAND CALLED "EARTH CRISIS " I'VE HEARD OF "HATEBREED" THAT TO ME SOUNDS LIKE AN APPROPRIATE "SCREAMING SHIT" BAND NAME. I THINK I'LL START A SCREAM BAND, I'LL CALL IT "RUSTY BUCK 50 NIGGA WHAT" AND ALL THE SONGS WILL BE ABOUT GETTING DUSTED AND CUTTING NIGGAS WITH RUSTY BOXCUTTERS. THAT SHIT WOULD SELL MILLIONS IN SUBURBS CUZ ITS LIKE A COMBO OF WHAT SUBURB KIDS BUY IT'LL BE LIKE GANGSTA RAP/SCREAMING SHIT...EXCEPT I WONT RAP I'LL JUST SCREAM, AND I'LL COME OUT WITH SNEAKERS AND A WACK ASS CLOTHING LINE THAT I'LL ROCK ON THE STRENGTH OF ME HAVING MY NAME ON IT. AIGHT THATS IT FOR NOW NIGGAS TUNE IN 930 PM EASTERN TIME FOR MY SHOW ON BRONXNET CHANNEL 68....SIKE! IM TOO BUDGET FOR THAT.

MEROE MLB TEAM

Easily the best thing I've ever read on here.

Re: for those who missed it..

OH MY GOD!! WHAT A FAG!! no really, look. he plucks his eyebrows like a fat mexican girl!!

light a joint blow it in his face, punch him, and while hes down, give him water with LSD in it.

XmoronX for LIFE!

Archived