These Fucks (I'm turning 21)

Milton

I'm turning 21 on next Wednesday, and what great friends I have. Half of these fucks are trying to get me to schedule my birthday so it coincides with the days in the week they have off. No one will agree to be a designated driver. Then people tell me "ohhh man, you should have let me know sooner," bitch I've known you 6 years, you know damn well what day my birthday is on, you know damn well I'm about to turn 21 what should I have told you when I was 8 or soemthing so you were sure u had time in your schedule. Then other mofuckers are coming up to me like "man I can go and shit, but somebody has to pay for my drinks cause I'm broke, so I don't think I can buy you a drink or anything." Then other people "lost their ID's" "Gave up drinking" etc... Fuck you all... I'm going to stay home and read. What the fuck, I shouldn't even be having to coordinate my own 21st birthday shit, much less schedule it around some dumb asses...

Suck a dick..

Bastards

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hey milton, at least you're not in my situation. When i turned 21, it was in goddamn coast guard boot camp. At least you can go to a bar and get faded. The only thing that made me throw up was all the extra push ups and curls my squad commander made me do. Shit.

1. go buy a case of your favorite beer

2. go back to your home

3. sit down in a comfortable chair

4. turn off all the lights

5.proceed to drink all the beer before it gets warm (fridge is off limits in this game)

6.make drunken phonecalls to ex girlfriends

Archived