forwarding emails

slave_one

my email friends forward me stuff all the time...i guess they're chain letters, horoscopes, personality tests...

you know the ones that tell you to make a wish, scroll down, desribe what each color means to you, scroll down, name 5 of your closest friends, you get the picture right...

once in a great while, i'm tempted to forward the email (just like it tells you to),

but most of the time, i just blow it off.

am i missing out on something? do your wishes come true? do you learn something about yourself? just wondering on your thoughts. sorry if this is corny, but hey i'm a woman, remember...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

that's the kind of things girls send you 'just to let you know they were thinking of you'.

I get tons of that crap but only from girls. Guys will send powerpoint presentations of that Aria chica,

but not all that often. I swear I get 4 stupid jokes a day from this one girl.

boo!

i dont mind getting jokes and videos and the occasional smut flicks and shit...but i cant stand all these dumb fucking "your wish will come true if you only take 27 minutes out of your time to read/complete/be that annoying asshole and send these worthless mails to a bunch of your friends who are getting really annoyed at you and probably wont be your friends much longer if you dont fuckin quit now" mails...and i know the fuckers dont work because im steadily wishing these effin retards will stop sending them to me.... whew.

girls only send this stuff to me. alot of them know not to send it to me now cause i reply back with an abusive email telling them not to send me this junk. but ocasionally some one will slip up and send me one, it goes straight to the deleted box. :evil:

I don't get any myself, but a distant relative of my mom's sends everyone on that side of the family anywhere from 5-30 emails nearly every day. Imagine the kind of shit a middle aged midwest woman who still thinks emails that have midi songs and pictures of unicorns and shit (that actually MOVE! THAT IS SO COOL!) are the most amazing thing on the net. She apparently keeps up to date on current events using chain letters, too.

Archived