*o brother, where art thou" the coen brothers kick my damn ass!

w3nisT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i just finished watchin that flick for the first time. excellent job, the cohen boys have done it again. i guess i'll pick up the soundtrack as well, really diggin that "troubled man" track. i got the pay per view all day ticket, gonna go smoke a bowl and watch it again.

they stole my motherfuckin song! I was digging in old boxes a few months ago and found an old song book of folk tunes that belonged to my dad back around '63... anyway, after looking it over, the only song that seemed to have potential was that 'man of constant sorrow' and now... argh!

------------------

2 Can Sam

this has probably already been posted, but if you havent seen it see it, it is all about being passionate about my posts lately... david muthafuckin blaine. this one and bicicletas.

this movie is fucking amazing and so is the soundtrack call me white honky trash i guess thats what i am. i watched the movie seven times before i brought it back and then ran out and got the soundtrack holy ass. this shit is so good.

Archived