FUCKIN FRIENDSTER

Guest im not witty

Guest im not witty

im trying to log into my friendster account and i keep getting this message

Error: Exception occurred.

java.lang.NullPointerException

i tried my friends computer in her office and it worked fine. anyone? computer nerds? friendster geeks? anyone?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

friendster fucking sucks ass. its so fucking slow. if i accually do get on it fuckes up my computer so bad that i have to restart EVERY TIME>

myspace is where its at now. it runs well and thers hot girls. granted its down a lot, its still a lot fucking better.

Guest im not witty

i agree, all the picture never load. its slow as hell and a million other issues. but, like i said, i dont use it to "meet' faraway girls, i use it as email, the hassle isnt large enough to switch all my contacts over to another place. but yea, friendster sucks.

Guest Pilau Hands

myspace.com is the new dance

it's been down lately, but the guy who runs it is all about telling you why it went down, and how it's fixed blah blah

and it's 5xfaster than friendster and i haven't lost an email once from myspace.

Originally posted by Pilau Hands

myspace.com is the new dance

it's been down lately, but the guy who runs it is all about telling you why it went down, and how it's fixed blah blah

and it's 5xfaster than friendster and i haven't lost an email once from myspace.

pilau hands knows what is up.

myspace does work a lot better than friendster, although i did just lose mad messages when the site went down. but it's much faster, tons of hot mamas on there, you can instant message people to. i still check my friendster account once in a while but it's so slow it pisses me off.

Originally posted by Devilush

YOU!

i want you to add me in. btw, the name that you provided us with doesnt work.

i done got you killa. and i think ill rest better tonight knowing that were E-friends now and you got my back. my myspace friends are more than just that....were a gang gotdamnit. blood in, blood out.

Archived