weapons...for protectio only ;)

foild1

Originally posted by chumbawumba

I have jaded brass knuckles, that have 2 blades sticking out the sides. One punch and you'll tear a fucker open nicely. I used it once, but I usually just flash it to avoid a fight. I don't want to kill anyone. I have regular knuckles which get used more often, and a shit ton of switchblades and such. I usually just chuck a can at the fuckers head, anyway.

Chumbawumba.

somehow i doubt that about someone who listens to chumbawumba!:lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never get confronted or anything. Best thing to do is act poor, act like a hobo. And they usually won't bother you. And if someone was going to attack me, fuck that, I'd just run. And if it really came down to fighting, I'd just fight, and maybe get some paint in his eyes.

Re: ^

Originally posted by trainbuffer

thats a good idea, and if you need money u got it

ha, yeah, to buy your way out of getting raped in the jail cell.

Seriously, it's because of the potential for an ugly encounter i avoid other writers everytime I run into one or some at the yards. I don't trust anyone hardly. Shit sucks but you never know who might rob you. Chrrist, guys like Geso are machines.

Guest BOSTONIAN

a tuna can or an Qball in a sock can work well also. you can fuck heads up with a wrapped up news paper. you can basically use anything as a weapon. you just gotta be resourceful. my personal favorite is to ear clap someone. it sounds fuct up but it works everytime.

Originally posted by dr.testical

my running shoes is all i need.nah but ill accasionally fight. but if its something i cant handle id rather see him get pissed becuase he cant catch me. its great when your 50 yards ahead of him and hes just swearing at you saying your a bitch. i like to lol in his face from 50 yards away.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by soulkillers

carry a sock with a rock nuff said

hahahhah, i always thought markers made good fillers for fighting, i remember like 2 weeks ago me and my boy were walking and these 2 drunk guys were behind and the one had a baseball bat, i clenched one my montana mini's in my hand, even tho that wouldn't stand much against a guy with a bat but luckily they didn't have beef with us, still it would still be effective in a fist fight, fist fillers work good, i also jus recently obtained a small CO2 containter from a paintball gun, they are perfect size:cool:

Originally posted by onesecondple

yeah, i got me a mad butterfly knife i carry, im a pimp

ive seen photos of u and if you pulled a knife i'd fuck you up

why do all you guys carry weapons..ONLY ENGAGE IN FIGHTS U CAN WIN WITH YOUR FISTS, otherwise bolt

a freind of mine (who wasn't out writing, just got stopped and searched), had a switchblade...now has a felony to his name. i'd be careful, cause imagine if you got caught with a knife, while painting...shit, you got criminal mischief, vandalism, trespassing, carrying a concealed/illegal weapon...just another notch for the cops to be more pissed about.

Yeah I've got brass that I rarely even carry with me for that exact reason. when I do I'm pretty alert for cops because I don't need all that shit I get for carrying one. Even with the brassknuckles I'd rather run than risk my skinny ass in a fight against some ninja crackhead. But after all you never know what kind of situation you could get so it's good to have something especially if you're small or slow runner

I guess I'm gonna get that cue ball in a sock because the brass knuckles i have got some emotional value too. just cant lose them :twitch:

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Locofanclub

note the seriousness at which the English contingent describe their weapons of choice.....Afterall we are all football hooligans by heart, and believe in the 1970s version of violence, with a boot and fist! ;)

i'll go for aggro and bovver any day! just don't forget that "war in the terraces" also included

sharpened steel combs, darts, and razors, even in the lurvely 70's.

sing along..

"you're gonna get.. your fuckin' head kicked IN.. you're gonna get your fuckin' head kicked in. "

writers are supposed to be smarter than most of the crims out there. carry nothing but a perpetual sense of readiness, and creativity. don't forget, a writer's real defense is how he can disappear. your best best is always to jet.

Originally posted by caL

you can always spray someone in the face

I am utterly bored of this remark. What will you think your reply and/or spray will truly work. A lot of hoods will make your spray defense mechanism compliment the rainbows which are somewhere in the ozone. GET REAL AND STOP PERSONIFYING YOUR MENTAL WEAPON. Throwing the can is a better bet.

First off in a grim area where pigs feast, it would be funny to carry a can on your immediate body ; pulling out the can in the heat of the conflict will not guarantee a tip to be on your can, and if you are succesful in grabbing a can, would you truly look around for the jumbo fat while getting kicked?

The hypothetical situation can work in the world of "if's" and if you have been succesful, you must surely have a good subarbanite security team.

I personally have never been caught up, but some Jay-z faggs have shot their glocks while I've gone out to bomb in different areas.

REGARDLESS GOOD LUCK TO ALL YOU GUYS