Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
foild1

weapons...for protectio only ;)

yo..sometimes when im bombing, i hit some rather skiddish neighborhoods.. i dont mind it, infact, i almost like it for many reasons... but i was wondering.... do you guys ever carry protection?

peace, and thanks for your help:)

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

moved,

Carry only what you think you can handle.

i dont go out by myself, so when i do its either me with 1 or 2 more people...so i just carry brass knuckles just in case

i carry knuckles too...i have a few switchblades but id rather carry knuckles since i dont really want to kill anybody...but if someone comes at me with a gun screw running or fighting, ill cooperate cuz it aint worth it, whats he gonna do, take my supplies? i dont carry money or id when im out so whatever, he aint gonna shoot ya unless he is completely wacked out...but if someone puts a gun right in your face, take a knife and stab it right into his armpit (moving out of the direction of the gun of course while you do it) and twist it all around, i guaruntee he will drop the gun and cry like a baby..

Martial arts are good to kknow too.

I took this martial arts class and the teacher was teaching all of this ninja stealth stuff.

Pretty handy.

I also got some mace from walgreens, but I suggest bying it over the internet, don't know how affective it is.

my running shoes is all i need.nah but ill accasionally fight. but if its something i cant handle id rather see him get pissed becuase he cant catch me. its great when your 50 yards ahead of him and hes just swearing at you saying your a bitch. i like to lol in his face from 50 yards away.

Unless it's some little smart mouth jackass by himself, I always haul ass. Fights can get vicious man especially with ghetto types who have nothing to lose.

But for those situations where I have to draw, I carry a stun gun and a small canister of mace. Never had to use them on anyone and i hope it never comes to that.

I wanna get one of those collapsible batons one of these days though. It's like carrying a mini aluminum bat in your coat pocket.

Originally posted by IRON HEAD

All u need is a lighter n a can...:heated:

Yeah that's not a bad idea but my dad is a retired firefighter and he saw plenty of times where people pulled that stunt and the fucking can blew up in their face on account of the flame running back up inside the can.

When in doubt pick up a rock and smash someone over the head with it.

im comfortable wit the group thang but one of us always carryin atleast somethin.......whether it be a knife, knuckles, or etc........

I roll through the hood in an armoured vehicle, leaning out the window in my kevlar cat-suit to catch tags on street signs.

Damn cops and their stupid questions.

i carry weapons of mass destruction saddam sold me

but yea i never let anyone see me on the street doin my thang but i keep one of those mini shanks you can buy at a gas station for like $1.99, just in case

but im a lover not a fighter