Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
rebsBK

LONGEST AMOUNT OF COMMUNITY SERVICE.

Recommended Posts

whats the longest amount of community service youve heard of a writer getting? i start my long long stretch next week.

 

and its all graffiti removal.....:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I heard of a certain writer in Philly getting 150 hours his first time getting caught. He didnt even have rep like that. But then I also heard of dudes with crazy rep getting caught again and again and getting a slap on the wrist everytime.:confused: :confused:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

probably like 300 or some shit to gkae. damn, seems like it took forever just to work off my 96... shit. i was in a program buffing shit, but they tranferred me to another program where i had to help set up for weekly concerts in a park. the best part about it was that i only had to do like 4 actual hours of work, and then while the show was on i could do what i wanted.... so i would go blaze some weed, take a nap and chill.... best community service time spent!!! uhuhuhuh... helping the community is fun (when you dont actually do shit).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

...different areas have diffeent penalties...it doesn't usually matter so much as who you are but how bad the system wants to set an example...there are many places where you go to jail with just a single tag...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i personaly got 270 but i did it at this shelter an got some solid beejes

from streetrat hoes an a fat eighth one time from some hustler that didnt like spendin his flip money so it was all good i guees

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Didn't GKAE get like a thousand hours or something?

 

I had 20, the cops were cool about it; my last day it was raining and i was supposed to do 4 hours but the cop was just like "ahh fuck it, go home."

 

On the other hand, they were going to have me do community service at the private golf course in town for rich white people, so fuck that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

there was this one kid in the SF jaws program that had 96, he almost had his shit done when putz caught him with paint on his hands...added 150, he got caught again...another 150...you do the mathh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I GOT FUCKED ... i got 30 days of community work program. community service is easy as there are things that can help you along, working at a golf course, community center places like that can be fun.

community work program you are treated like you are in jail the whole time.

show up at 7:00am

get searched ... all the way to frisking, removing your shoes & socks.

do inventory on the van we would be in all day.

get in the van and go around the town doing everything from buffing to weedwacking on the side of the freeway like the inmates do.

get my small snack, then more work

get lunck, the more work

one last break, finish up the work head back.

for one last frisk and search, then freedom at 3:00pm.

not only is that structure hard to deal with, they fucking graded you on each day A-F. cool thing was if you got 4 A's straight they would take one day off your total # of days. i only did 24 days cuz i was all about just getting it done and being an angel when i was there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by thabossnigga

uhuhuhuh... helping the community is fun (when you dont actually do shit).

ha ha ha preach on brutha!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

my friend who got caught pretty recently (hes 18) somehow managed to get away with getting 8 hours community service and a 90 dollar fine. lucky bastard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by fuck muni

there was this one kid in the SF jaws program that had 96, he almost had his shit done when putz caught him with paint on his hands...added 150, he got caught again...another 150...you do the mathh

 

yeah, i knew this kid in that program who got caught and then while in the program he got cught again, so putz gave him 200 more hours. the kid was in the program for over 2 years!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ERIZENO

I GOT FUCKED ... i got 30 days of community work program. community service is easy as there are things that can help you along, working at a golf course, community center places like that can be fun.

community work program you are treated like you are in jail the whole time.

show up at 7:00am

get searched ... all the way to frisking, removing your shoes & socks.

do inventory on the van we would be in all day.

get in the van and go around the town doing everything from buffing to weedwacking on the side of the freeway like the inmates do.

get my small snack, then more work

get lunck, the more work

one last break, finish up the work head back.

for one last frisk and search, then freedom at 3:00pm.

not only is that structure hard to deal with, they fucking graded you on each day A-F. cool thing was if you got 4 A's straight they would take one day off your total # of days. i only did 24 days cuz i was all about just getting it done and being an angel when i was there.

 

 

^^...that's still much better than gettin time...consider yourself lucky...

 

 

...also just a reminder to everyone that you shouldn't talk much about what other people got...if you feel like sharing your experience that's on you...but don't drag the names of people you don't know into the conversation...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...