queenie tore my ass open

Guest HESHIANDET

Guest HESHIANDET

7-11 taquitos got my ass tore up

man i love these joints but my poor arss is next level w/ the farts right now. i've never smelled shit like this. straight upsetting....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Mr. ABC

anything hot (or luke warm as is usually the case) and referred to as "food" by convenience store management is to be avoided at all costs. 7-11 especially. the only thing you should be buying from that establishment is slurpees and cigarettes

I trust the taquitos, but fuck the hotdogs and any other hot shit they may have, & everything else is packaged and has nothing to do with 7-11.

Guest Pilau Hands

dude the worst shit i ever took was after a crew painting day/bbq. i got into town the night before and thought it'd be a good idea to have a 7 11 meatball sub for dinner. i got bowels of steel right?

in the middle of filling the next day, i disappeared into the mcdonald's bathroom for an hour, then came back, finished the piece, went to the house for the bbq, and spent another hour in the bathroom. MOOORE FIYAH!

saving grace, my friend had the ill two minute immodium on hand.

stay away from 7 11 products that don't involve ice, and flavoring.

but i could sure use one of those delicious hot dogs right now.

i just hate when the shits hit u at the most inopportune time....

say i'm out for my 6 mile run and i have to drop something, i'm out far away from a restroom and i have to run back all the while everything's bouncing up and down. not fun.

hate it.

or when you're away from a private restroom or something and u monopolize the toilet.....

i sometimes have this awful fear that it's gonna hit me when i'm at a client site in the middle of a presentation....

man bodily functions are funny.