Tease: MIA

Gunm

Originally posted by LENS

uhmm.... is it just me or has that guy been noticeably absent from the daily preceedings of 12oz the past couple of days?

Did ILoveUnicorns finally make good on his promise to "throw Tease into a pond"?

Could he perhaps have gotten his computer stolen?

Or did a real life moderator visit his home at the behest of Raven to "BAN" Tease from life itself with the aid of a 9mm?

Does anyone even care?

wait...so are you complaining that tease is "absent"? who cares?

he isnt starting a thread every hour now either so whatever, if he does again then they'll get assasinated by my elite squadron of concerned 12oz citizens.

its like the neighborhood watch. but with more RZA.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Re: Tease: MIA

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

wait...so are you complaining that tease is "absent"? who cares?

he isnt starting a thread every hour now either so whatever, if he does again then they'll get assasinated by my elite squadron of concerned 12oz citizens.

its like the neighborhood watch. but with more RZA.

Naw, no complaining here Tyler...just curious is all.

I wonder when we get to see a flick of teases' new chick. The one that like's Creed right? Oh, no, wait, Nickleback...my bad

Originally posted by E MARTYR

seeings how ive mentioned my tshirt company before

You would have to make/sell more then just t-shirts wouldnt you ?

just make it a clothing line, not just t-shirts

you are not me

Fuck, I try so hard to act like a wigger, then try to reform and start some shitty buisness.

But christ man I don't live with my parents and I have a living.

It's rough I know that I can't be up to par.

But shit atleast you could teach me how to paint as well as you...

I have to agree with tease,does fuckin with the same person,about the same stupid shit ever get old for your people,i admit im a "loser" for sitting here all day posting on a forum,but dont sit in my chair think,oooowweeeee,what will tease say next after I make fun of him for doing etc,etc,etc....Im sure teaser has to admit hes a loser also for spending soo much time on here and saying srupid stuff,but does he devote his time making fun of all of you..sorry guys,most of you are 20 years or older..and you dont think youre being childish,I have nothing agaisnt anyone on these forums,but the shit is just pathetic...Give him a break,and grow the hell up.

no, there's a difference.

everyone on this sites a loser for being on here so much.

but some of you fucks who constantly worry about what im up to, or what im saying, and spend their whole fucking day trying to comment on anything and everything i say are super losers with no lives.

and you fucking know it. and if you dont, youre just dumb.

hey.. would it be out of the question to see some of your graffiti brother?

I dont consider myself a loser. Am I on here almost every day? Sure. But I also have a full time job plus some hours, full time school, find time to party, meet girls, pursue the things that interest me and still have time to make 25+ posts per day. You all wish you could have the time management skills I do.

Ive never been one to talk shit to tease cuz he really doesnt bug me. He just wanted to take cheap shots at a nigga today for some reason.:p

you nerds ever going to get tired of taking weak shots at me with your petty fucking jokes?

"Fucking" jokes? Let's see... there's that one about how you had sex with a real girl.... hahahaha.... omgosh..... and then there's, well... hahaha.... lemme finish laughing about the first one.... hahahaha....

Oh my god.....I've created a monster.

I just wanted to have a little fun and now people are questioning the fabric of their very existence.

Ha ha ha....pot calling the kettle black.....excellent.

Tease has shown me some of his stuff. Not too shabby.

Originally posted by mr.yuck

I dont consider myself a loser. Am I on here almost every day? Sure. But I also have a full time job plus some hours, full time school, find time to party, meet girls, pursue the things that interest me and still have time to make 25+ posts per day. You all wish you could have the time management skills I do.

Ive never been one to talk shit to tease cuz he really doesnt bug me. He just wanted to take cheap shots at a nigga today for some reason.:p

nuff said playa.

I dont have a job but i do put alot of time into painting(not piecing, acrylic, im a real artist.) and flexing my creative skill for the ladies. As well as my school studies. used to be alotta drinking and shit but im reformed so i may preserve my mind.

Now that i think back, I wasted alot of brain energy on getting pissed about the stupid comments you fucktards would make on here. Ive said this before and I will say it again. Most of the shit said on here wouldnt come correct in actuality so why fret?? Plus Im always at least three deep with niggas who do what I say when i say, so fuck you im gangsta.

Archived