Screwston,Texas

KQuas

• 1 month later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hey Houston,

Been out of the game for a number of years. Used to write Save and Groes back in the early 2k's. Life situations have changed as I've gotten older and businesses developed. Just recently acquired a very large warehouse in the east end. Looking to get the outside done up with no real opinion of what the content is as long as it looks halfway decent and isn't vulgar to the point the city will get pissy. Each side of the building that could be painted is roughly 360 feet long of metal wall. It is already neatly divided by structural elements every 20 feet. I'll be checking messages here in the coming weeks so please DM me if you have any interest. Can provide references if you feel uncomfortable approaching a stranger. Looking to have a moderate amount of paint on the walls before March.

• Like 1
  • Props 1

• 5 months later...

I’m old and don’t know what the kids are doing these days. And I stopped taking pictures of things. I do ride my bike around this town from time to time and catch hands. 

Im glad to see this place is back, and in the spirit of bumping 12oz, I will toss a few pictures of that in here, just to get it moving. 

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

Anyone near Dallas want to hook up? I am passing through and would love to paint or get a beer. Lots of stories to share. Been on the road for quite a while and connected w many 12oontzers along the way. Check the top stickied thread in channel zero. IG is same name. Hollar! I will be in Dallas area for the weekend. 

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 10 months later...