Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KQuas

Screwston,Texas

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

HOUSTON...LETS NOT FORGET TO ROCK THE FUCKIN VOTE TOMORROW...

KERRY 2004.......so what if texas is a Republican state...GO VOTE NUKKAS

^O^

long as i can remember (i got amnesia, i forget shit a lot... maybe cuz of the drinking..)

ProcessOfPlantProd.jpg Working on this old skool production ARTKREW at tha time..

ProcessMENACE.jpg in progress

MENACEcaterpillaARTcrew.jpg

MENACE

KODEkillabee.jpg

KODE

AkiraDMkrew.jpg

akira

some more.. let's keep the thread going...

ARTrocksOklahoma.jpg

DE5MADRE rocks Oklahoma!! NIKON(top left) Akira (top right) TWISTED (bottom right) KODE (bottom right)

MENACEyellowface.jpg

Face by MENACE

FLIESprodDM.jpg

Fly production by DE5MADRE TWISTED(top left) below Akira BENT (middle) Nikon (top left) MENACE (bottom right) ((tried my best to put the pics together))..

TerminatorTWI5TEDdesmadre.jpg

Terminator by TWISTED

yo once again by word of mouth we gonna have a halloween show up at the skool.. for those who know what i'm talkin about show up... there's gonna be a lot of chochas... we did this kinda in a hurry so i'm gonna pass out flyers to those that i know.. we gonna have a live exhibition 3rd show we've had in that campus... peace... and hell yeah vote man... i've never done it but i registred.. now i can fuss and talk madd shit if kerry or bush fuckup, vote kerry man, bush sucks the saudi's masa and the haliburton masa... que chingados pasa?!

YO MENACE U NEED TO POST UP WAT YOU AND YOUR CARNAL DID AT IRVINGTON WALL THAT SHIT U DD WAS INCREDIBLE IT WAS ILL TWISTED ALWAYS HAS TO KILL DAT WALLPOST IT UP NO SEAS ASI......

Originally posted by fatalist+Nov 1 2004, 10:08 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fatalist - Nov 1 2004, 10:08 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-downassmexican@Nov 2 2004, 03:03 AM

296.jpg

^^^^BUMP... ^:heartbeat:^

[/b]

THAT VIZIE IS SOOOOO HOTT!!!!!!!! :love2:

yea damn them art krew kats are dope that wall at irvington is soo ill menece went off twised had some pretty colors i liked how it ooozed down......

**************************************************************************************************

yep yep akira is dope

**************************************************************************************************

fuck kazza they dont have the complete ll cool j cd or the fucking new gorilla black.......

penis puffers

man.....i'll try to post that shit up man.....i cant get a hold of a digital camera...............i like that lil bow wow shit though..........imagine snoop....that nigga is bony as it is already.......

GET ONE OF YOUR GROOPIES TO TAKE THE FLIX COMON I KNOW OUT OF ALL OF THEM AT LEASTE ONE OF THEM HOES HAS A DIGI......

BUT FOREAL THAT SHIT IS DOPE YALL WENT OFF ON THAT ONE