Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KQuas

Screwston,Texas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
well never the less, nigga put his foot in his mouth and let out that he is a fucktard that pays for crates....and he need not concern himself with what i do with my money or the sale of my paint rack....while he waste his money buyin crates, ill be doin what i do....so fuk him and anyone else that mad cause i have a "spice rack" for sale....

anyone got pics?...

you wasted your money buying that stupid paint rack,

i never said i paid for milk crates, i said that it would be a much more inexpensive way to go about storing paint than paying some dude on the internet 200 dollars for something you don't need to begin with. whether you pay for them or steal them is up to you i don't really care regardless, but i know damn well you didnt steal that thing, you probably paid out the ass for it, realised it is essentially useless and now you want to dump it on someone else because you know now you could buy the exact same thing at bed bath and beyond for like 20 bucks. so who's the real fucktard here? how much did you pay for it originally? i'd rather not look it up but i bet its way over priced and you probably bought it anyways because it had MTN written on it.

im not going to clog up this thread anymore than i already have though, i just wanted to point out that you and anyone else who buys one of these things has horrible spending habits.

You were sayin?

525249d8.jpg

smash.

I never understood why when this thread goes dead for a bit people take it upon themselves to re-post old pics that have been recycled time and time again of the same people as if they were the only ones to paint graffiti in this city. Especially since the people posting are not from the same crew or have any other affiliations with these writers besides being fans of their work or hoping one day to be in the same crew as their heros. Its is a bias misrepresentation of the actual scene here. Not to discredit any of the artist, but it shows the the closed minded politics that still influence the younger and some of the older generation years later. New writers that allow past beefs that didn't involve them to influence their decision making process is illogical and limits their understanding of the entire picture. Its as if there is a imaginary line drawn in the sand that splits the city in half, and one could even argue a racial divide as well between two opposing schools of graffiti. There are crews that have contributed to the scene just as much if not more than your beloved "Hometown Hero's." Not only that but the majority of the people everyone likes to bump and repost have moved on to other cities and have completely forgotten about this dump including its residents that still hold on to graffiti of yesteryear. They never acknowledged you then and probably never will. instead of posting other peoples graffiti from years ago heres a thought, how about painting and leaving your mark and building your own legacy instead of hyping strangers that could give two shits about you or this city. I was lucky enough to have experienced Houston graffiti in its hay day when i first started out and it was truly inspirational. Everyone was putting out quality work and it created a atmosphere of progression that has yet since to be matched with the exception of a few now that still put out quality work. Now a days you have people trying to capitalize off of a divided scene competing for the profits of a hand full of writers that buy paint on a regular for personal and the occasional commercial work. The profit margin is slim when selling paint to a underdeveloped scene. The only motive i see to why someone would decide to invest money into graffiti as a business is purely for social status amongst their piers. Some of these businessmen never even contributed to the actual scene to begin with, and some haven't done quite enough to be profiting off the scene. Then you have the ones who play up the gimmicky aspect of the culture and try to sugarcoat shit and sell it to the unsuspecting masses who know little to nothing to begin with. Hyping everything they do to the point that would give even the best hype man a run for their money. Selling graffiti is the next best thing now a days and it seems like theres no shortage of people willing to jump on that band wagon. Why take the time to go out and paint and earn your name when the scene can come to you because you have a commodity they need. These people missed their true calling, they'd be better off as club promoters instead of graffiti writers.

If anyone finds any of what i said offensive or thinks this is directed at them i can assure you its not the case. If you feel that way then oh well, your entitled to your own opinion just like the rest of us. I am always reluctant to share my opinion with others because ultimately its still a opinion at the end of the day. This being one of the rare times i share it with people other than my close friends. its a conclusion that i have reached after 12 years of painting graffiti in this city and being around the majority of the writers and crews here that have actively contributed to the entire scene. Respect to my homies in BK, DTS, RTL, NFM, ABN, URA, and to the crews that influenced me coming up TDC, HOK, BCAD, KTK, HTF, and the next generation EDC.

-M

RTD STK

I agree with NOTASTAINONME

It's about time we hear the true voices speak out. There DEFINITELY is A LOT of people faking the funk. Making a dime off our culture and selling out and never even step foot in the area .. Just cause you have done 2-3 tags in your one block radius of your neighborhood doesnt make you a heavy hitter Or because you watched one episode of Aerosol warfare doesnt give you knowledge . Theres a ton of writers out there that put in mad work and do it from time to time because they love it not because their dreams are to be in a cereal box advertisement.

IN OTHER WORDS Go out ant paint stop being a side liner and spectator and do something .. Niggas on here thrive on beef and love to see people go head to head but dont have the balls to do it themselves. You dont earn stripes by name dropping or saying youve been around for 18 years by knowing who these people are or having heard of them.

you wasted your money buying that stupid paint rack,

i never said i paid for milk crates, i said that it would be a much more inexpensive way to go about storing paint than paying some dude on the internet 200 dollars for something you don't need to begin with. whether you pay for them or steal them is up to you i don't really care regardless, but i know damn well you didnt steal that thing, you probably paid out the ass for it, realised it is essentially useless and now you want to dump it on someone else because you know now you could buy the exact same thing at bed bath and beyond for like 20 bucks. so who's the real fucktard here? how much did you pay for it originally? i'd rather not look it up but i bet its way over priced and you probably bought it anyways because it had MTN written on it.

im not going to clog up this thread anymore than i already have though, i just wanted to point out that you and anyone else who buys one of these things has horrible spending habits.

dude....shut the fuck up already man...ur gettin all pissed over something that never involved u in the first place....do u know how much i payed for it?...no...i didnt buy this online and i sure as hell didnt pay what it goes for online....and as for it bein somethin that is not needed...u may have a point...but how much bullshit do we as people buy/use that is unneccessary...thats hardly a valid arguement....and just to put ur lil heart at ease, it wasnt useless...it did its job...and as for people having horrible spending habits...who doesnt?....i think in the long run, ur just upset cause i had the money to purchase it and u didnt....so u have fun playin mister know it all while u walk the isles of bed bath and beyond....i on the other will do my own thing....

you think someone would pay 200 for can space when you can just get a shit load of milk crates for a fraction of that price..

a fraction of the price....sounds to me like ur sayin u pay for crates....

im done with it....next time just mind ur own business if ur not talkin bout purchasin and ull save urself a stupid arguement....i wont drag this out any further either....i just wanna paint...