Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KQuas

Screwston,Texas

072411153527.jpg

072411154052.jpg

hahahha dope i know were this spot is wanted to paint it a long time ago when i usedto live out there i think i might go there reallllll soonn for some fun good lil spot to play :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I kept hoping those pigs would just start Rodney Kining those faggots. I hope I run into one of those little cokeheads so I can slap him like a bitch for making that gay futile attempt to open the minds of some yuppie driving down Allen Pkwy pfffft. Aaaaaaah I feel better now.

i assume by two bills you mean two ten dollar bills or some shit because otherwise you're trippin if you think someone would pay 200 for can space when you can just get a shit load of milk crates for a fraction of that price..

are you interested?...cause if not, i suggest u shut the fuck up...since it isnt ur money, u shouldnt concern urself with the racks purchase....and are u really payin just a fraction of that for crates?...wow son, who the fuck pays for crates?....tryin to sound smart, made urself look stupid...

haters gon hate right? dont really care what anyone says. the more lil bitches hate on it,THE MORE I POST. EVEN THE SHITTIEST ONES

ahahahahaahhahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahaha dude you do that and people will think you are more of a toy, you need to grow up and realize people arent gonna like what you do and not complain about it kid must be like 15 or 14 hahahaha

i assume by two bills you mean two ten dollar bills or some shit because otherwise you're trippin if you think someone would pay 200 for can space when you can just get a shit load of milk crates for a fraction of that price..

Hahahaha you would pay for milk crates? Wow.

seriously...

haha...thank u...

Hahahaha nothin!!!! WHO GOVES A FUCK ABOUT SOME FUCKIN MILK CRATES OR SOME FUCKIN CAN HOLDER YOU COULD MAKE AT HOME DEPOT!!! POST SOME FUCKIN FLICKS!! :mad:

yeah, you expect me to steal them?? do you know how hard that shit would be to hide under a coat? its undoable. your only choice is to pay for them like a good boy, just like this guy paid two hundred dollars for what is basically a spice rack.

just steal a crate behind krogers or something...

krogers? surely you jest.. i only shop at the highest end grocers.. i happen to be part of a very special and exclusive club, sams club...you've probably never heard of it.

dont hate too much, haters. everybody starts the come up somewhere

bump everyone doin it big time. mad respect! to the haters, eat my nuts.

092711092951.jpg

092711093107.jpg

092711093026.jpg

No.

krogers? surely you jest.. i only shop at the highest end grocers.. i happen to be part of a very special and exclusive club, sams club...you've probably never heard of it.

Maybe if you were smart enough to look in the back of the building by the truck loading docks you would be lucky enough to find a shit load of them chilling in the back. Not hard to get. fuck your sams club membership:scrambled:

3834611333_5bf34c3467_b.jpg

yeah, you expect me to steal them?? do you know how hard that shit would be to hide under a coat? its undoable. your only choice is to pay for them like a good boy

youre kidding right?

yeah, you expect me to steal them?? do you know how hard that shit would be to hide under a coat? its undoable. your only choice is to pay for them like a good boy, just like this guy paid two hundred dollars for what is basically a spice rack.

This comment is so dumb, I'm breaking my vow of silence to point out how dumb it is.