Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KQuas

Screwston,Texas

at least people are painting while you sit on your fat worthless ass. where are you flicks? please show us

Didn't mean to make you cry.

And where's my flicks.. Well, let's see, I think they might be up your girlfriend's chili chute.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Because for some reason, your girl still insists on going back to your apartment after I'm done peeing in her butt.

umm yeah of course i know how to have sex. you just stick your penis in her butt and pee

umm yeah of course i know how to have sex. you just stick your penis in her butt and pee

i seriously would love to bash your fucking skull to a bloody pulp.your annoying ass fuck.

this is koder on machines account. just talked to the rest of the crew about it, don't believe the hype. everyone was unaware of it. check the handstyles, that bullshit doesn't match any of ours and none of us spell "Fuck" as "fuk" on some toy blackbook shit. we have no reason not to own up to it but believe what you will, you heard it from us though, not legit.-BK

Yea that wasn't us but I have an idea who it was. There is no beef between us and them. If you DTS or RTL dudes have any questions hit us up you know how to find us.