Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hoes on my knob..and i aint got a job..i shine cause i grind i aint gotta steal and rob..mike jones is my name sex is my game..i spit game to ya main next minute run a train..cocaine get it gone south main is my home..i pull up screens rain flippin swang through ya home..i call up michael watts he make the beats chop when im broke i hit the block with a hand full of rocks an wont leave till they gone who is mike jones coming soon to ya store coming soon to ya home..hoes love my name they scream when i sang they love to hear my flow and they love my dick game some complain cause im hot mad cause they not hoes bop when i step out candy drop with no top ..281 455 1858 hit a nigga right now..hit me on the unda flippin in a hummer screens fall down and im watchin dumb and dumber im representin the house

damm they flicked bryer an aids chilling at the wall right after they finished their pices...damm...they should of atleast blured the faces...know peeps will know who they are...:confused:

good work by the way...

digging that nv the most...:yum:

to the southern sluts

hoes and blow , testostrone and evolution , we need the cheap weed , 500 dollar sell outs eat teh cock, fuck the patriots yao ming is a raincoat , beatdowns and payback , losing clothes at a party , making racial slurs in the south , just another place just another year, sluts make the rocking world go round , 1 dollar lap dances and dryhumping i say bump. the world is overpopulated, dont vote , john kerry is the lovechild of the new 80s. rambling cause im bored , reading me cause yuo have to , and heres to the am kings who rock 106.9 hte point , nonstop eighties....

2 cents

is cool some one is showing how people bite,is so sad to see this kids painting other peoples work,but oh well i gues they might start doing original shit one day,,the bryer or kesp is really wack i see what he is doing ,i feel like a guest in his web site ,,well i guess we will see more and more of that toy shit you suck kid ,,,,is ez to bite can you really paint your own shit ,,well is an opinion,hope you can handle it,,,,

the arys shit is similar..but not really the same. and hes not tryin to be sneaky anyway...and the ayds is like..a lot better than the arys piece. blah blah blah...

as far as calling out biters in htown..there is a long ass list of them.

but i shouldnt talk..because accordin to some wack fag i bite meat..hahaha!!! YEAH ROIGHT>

shut up and paint.

the more i look at the 2 pieces above the more i realize how not alike they are. you kids need to open your eyes. having almost the same letters isnt the same. jeeez.

im done. continue the bullshit....

talk about goin cross country to get styles (it goes from atl to cali now).....whoa

this piece says ayds

http://img38.photobucket.com/albums/v116/pizzaboyguy/aydstaco.jpg'>

now this says arys

http://www.artcrimes.com/tbk/arysscribble03.jpg'>

damn damn damn this is some great shit...:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yah get the golden apple FA SHO on this one PIMPIN!!!

this is fucking hilarious..really.

why dont you all talk about other people who very clearly bite? fuckin hypocrites. go choke on a bullet.

again..the ayds and arys pieces dont even look that similar...i think you all just like to talk shit.

shut up and paint.

Archived