Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Screwston,Texas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Houston,   Been out of the game for a number of years. Used to write Save and Groes back in the early 2k's. Life situations have changed as I've gotten older and businesses developed. Just

Posted Images

BEST GRAFFITI ARTISTS 2004....

Meat and Verb Houston is not the best place in the world to go graffiti hunting. Most of the cats out here are merely taggers with limited skill, or have no regard for art whatsoever. But we do have a couple of superstars who take their work seriously -- and who haven't yet graduated to the legal stuff. Meat and Verb have taken over the H-town graffiti scene. The adventurous pair, hands down the 2004 champs, usually paints their unique lettering high in the sky. Some works consist of only one or two colors -- like the ones you might see high above 59 South on the green signs as you approach the Shepherd exit -- and some are straight-up masterpieces. The best way to find the work of these artists is to just look up wherever you happen to be in the center city, and there they are. You'll see Meat and Verb on billboards, walls, traffic signs... these guys are nuts!

http://houstonpress.com/bestof/2004/bestci...bestcity82.html

i had a long shirt because of the sun....that was the second day we painted....on the first day we got burned like fajitas on a grill....

YOU SHOULD OF GOT ONE OF YOUR GROUPIES TO HOLD AN UMBRELLA FOR YOU WHILE YOU PAINT SO YOU WONT GET BURNED

actually...i did but the dumb bitch brought one that was to small....plus we had two more heads up there and it was to much back and forth for her....so i decide to help her out a little bit by putting on a long sleeve shiz irt......the cool thing is that she brought water and food for us.....and all kinds of good shit......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................akira be rollin rollin rolling...nigga be rollin rollin rollin....