Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

abels!!..

i see that boudin spot daily..

and shewp is OG styling.. while the rest of the wall is super high techie.. that wall is super dope....

this guy was there too, but people are assholes =)

5162700028_d3804fd186_b.jpg

(cmon tenshn!!!)....

I met funk breifly a week or so ago, before he tragically passed ..RIP.... and its true what some one wrote about him "he was the most low-key UP dude".. in jus a couple of months i seen Alot of stuff he's hit in person,

On a real serious note RIP big FUNk I met him a while back wit sake. never really spoke to often and its a shame. I remember it like yesterday we were sipping them brewskies at the bar straight chilling saying what's up and all( and to whom who was all there that night) and re-introducing ourselves to each other again. For like the millionth time ha didn't really get to say much and all but he was a rreal chill ass dude just didn't expect the bad news after the night we said peace. bless you and your love ones bro rest in paradise my cond. Go out to the famm. And friends

Someone bring me back to the funky funk or junk the 2nd aliasthat's on the van the mystery van ha ha my all time fav I think its still riding it had a lot funky colors someone please post if they have it!!!

Know that you will allways be here with us pimpin!

Ha ha this guy was a mack ha! Just like the homie said the most uplifting smile

Ewioh kb mfn-