Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

to the rail; junkie i wana see wat your pics look like at least we got shyt to look at on here bro if it wasnt for those posting pics of ther own shyt we wouldnt have a dam thing .....lol btw seems to me u are one of those face cok lovers cuz u aint practicin what u preached so move around and go take pics of our shyt so we can see it

bangin roof top that i said no1 had the balls to hit ...........baaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmm got hit found a young killa thats down ta earth gia big ups hommie

hey now mister just cuz im a fat ass dnt mean i wasnt there u kno i was right there wit ya lol juss to fat to hop that barb...lol im go bak n do a biggie on da side

Wow again I've seen people post pictures of there own shit while not even bothering to flick the actual decent stuff next to your garbage.

And whats up you newjacks using this forum as a chatroom?

This shit ain't Facebook.

Come on. Your always talking shit on this forum. But before you call other peoples stuff garbage, why dont you check your own shit first? With that weak extension you put on your 'c's. Ive never seen you up around the city and If I did, Id probally laugh at it.

Now I dont care if your remark was directed at me or anyone else. But im just tired of you talking shit under your 3 different screenames.

Your not as anonymous as you think you are.

Come on. Your always talking shit on this forum. But before you call other peoples stuff garbage, why dont you check your own shit first? With that weak extension you put on your 'c's. Ive never seen you up around the city and If I did, Id probally laugh at it.

Now I dont care if your remark was directed at me or anyone else. But im just tired of you talking shit under your 3 different screenames.

Your not as anonymous as you think you are.

I wanna see pics of this weak "c" extension

P.s i thought rail junkie was nv .. Hmmmmm

tight machine.

doesnt no one have free text messages on they cell phone now days insted of planning they weekend on here and givin each other high fives haha or add each other on myspace and keep it there !!! fucking summer sucks!! all these kids get to go out and stay up late fillin up this shit with shit!!!

tight machine.

doesnt no one have free text messages on they cell phone now days insted of planning they weekend on here and givin each other high fives haha or add each other on myspace and keep it there !!! fucking summer sucks!! all these kids get to go out and stay up late fillin up this shit with shit!!!

maybe you should go to summer school with that kind of grammar:lol:

bump that old onaks kms roller junt and for real niggas doing shit worth looking at then having to close my eyes when i ridee down 610n ha ha ha ... floes getteing there but should work on filling in better,and slowdown on the dirty bombing cause its gonna bring fed atten. towards you fuck my advice unless you really know what your doing....real niggas stay on top off there game..

ps.rail junkie isa junkie ....all he needs is rails ...with a buffet of arms,csx,boxcarts,,,and much more :lol:

pelen verga hijos de su puta madre...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: