Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

stockin up on kans gettin hella bouring kant sleep so i turn to this 12oz wtf is rong wit me ....dam i want a nuther sig but dam i wanna hit this roof top but i aint greedy has room for way more than me but i kno no1 has da nuts around these parts to hit it up wit me so do i do a piece not legal or try and get it legal and get turned away and then have them dicks watch this spot and wait till i go up there a hit it and get cought up i never got a chane to do a legal wall sounds fun but why .....idk wht the fuck im talkin bout no just wastin my time on a computer wondering if cops can trace this shit and be abel to find me wtf is goin on in my head idk why the world just cant make graff legal but then ppl say were would the fun be idk were they see the fun but for real in life it true wht they say bout love is the hardest thing in the world but its worth it in the end but who in this world is ganna find the first tag i ever did back in 1997 in that ditch were only the rats and roches would call home is it true that every person aint worth as much dead as alive why is this and to the ones reading this dont ask why im typing this im just blabering along thinking to my self bekuz nun of you ppl on here might never know or see me in there life but fuckit right its all just apart of this thing called life the big ol cercle i just wish i could stand in a cloud wit a canvas and never ever have to worrie about my can runnin out of paint or changing colors but hay idk fuckin bitch wtf i wanna paint right now but i dont wanna walk or drive and risk parkin my car somewere i dont want it to be if only i wad wings or a magic carpet mybe a invisibel cloke like harry poters gay ass but yo gess wht i dont cuz in there real world every thing isent the way you want it to be.................blabering mybe i will type some more later i gess im a go for a sig and crash a forget this day ever happin i seem to kno how to do that alot of the time well

dont read this is just bull shit