Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Screwston,Texas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Houston,   Been out of the game for a number of years. Used to write Save and Groes back in the early 2k's. Life situations have changed as I've gotten older and businesses developed. Just

Posted Images

HOUSTON HAS A LOT OF DOPE WRITERS BACK THEN AND EVEN NOW AND IT'S A SHAME HOW PEOPLE THAT GET UP ON HERE START KNOCKIN KATS THAT DO GET UP OUT THERE..IF MUFUKAS SPENT THA TIME THEY DO ON HERE KNOCKIN KIDS AND ACTUALLY WENT OUT AND PAINTED WITH THAT TIME SPENT, THIS CITY WOULD BE IN DOPE STATUS..I WOULD LIKE TO SEE HOUSTON UP THERE WIT L.A. N NEW YORK OR PHILLY N CHI AND I HONESTLY CAN SAY THAT WE HAVE KATS OF THAT CALIBER...BUT FUK IT WHO THA FUK AM I? JUS SUM NIGGA FROM PODUNK DAS ALL...

YOU TOTALLY RIGHT HOMIE....THERE IS MAD TALENT BUT JUST LIKE A CHAMPION NO ONE STAYS ON TOP FOREVER,NIGGAS HAVE TO MOVE ON,BUT ILL TELL YOU THIS MUCH AS LONG AS ME AND MY KREW ARE IN HOUSTON OR WHEREVER IT BE FOR THAT MATTER,WE WILL ALWAYS BE A GRAFFITI WRITER,KATCHING A TAG HERE AND THERE WETHER ITS WITH A FUCKEN PENCIL OR A KEY SKRIBED INTO A BATHROOM STALL,A TRUE BOMBER HAS IT IN THIER BLOOD,FO'EVAAAAA!

dont get me wrong houston got some good kids that put in work but allot of them dont do shit no more and if they do its every once in a while kids grow up they got other shit to do besides graff some of them got mouths to feed they caint be out risking getting cought and goin to jail risking they job cause they are in jail guess allot of them slow they roll and dont put in work like they used to cause they got something you call "responsibilitys"

but manly there are kids that got little or no skills at all but they get up and they shit is sorry ill give them they props for getting these crazy spots but once i see what they did i just say never mind ill take my props back and they claaim to been in the game for years and years well shit they sure fooled me ive seen kids that started in the early 2000 and till this day they still suck and im one of them my shit is sorry i dont got them best shit out there i need a whole bunch of improvement some kids go otu of town and stay over there for a few months or a year they come back and they sill suck comon you go to a city like LA or NY and you come back you still suck you mean to tell me that you aint soak up shit from them cities you gotta pick something up a new better tag a better throwie something anything.....there are some kats that have come along way they strated with some funky lookin shit but threw the years mannn they got way better and i take my hat off for them kats cause they have come alongway they have put in they share of work

im just really tired of seeing the same kids get up over and over i mean yea its nice to see they killin shit but it gets boring after a while.........but im like you who the fuck am i????im just a fuckin nobody:rolleyes:

oh yea peep this houston will never get to be LA or NY status that will never happen

YOUR ALSO RIGHT KID.,,,I MYSELF KNOW A COUPLE WRITERS THAT HAVE BEEN IN THE GAME FROM 2000 ON,AND THEY STILL HAVE NOT IMPROVED,YOU FIGURE THEY WOULD PICK UP IDEAS AND STYLES,ESPECIALLY FROM TRAVELING BUT PERHAPS IT JUST ISNT IN THIER NATURE TO BE A GRAFFITI ARTIST,YOU PEOPLE SHOULD THINK OF JUST GIVING IT UP.THERE IS A MILLION OTHER ACTIVITES TO GET INTO,BUT IF FOR SOME REASON YOU STILL THINK YOU NEED TO PAINT,THEN KONSIDER TAKING IT THE EXTRA MILE,DONT GIVE UP.WE HAVE SHOT OUT ALL THESE PICTURES LATELY TO MOTIVATE ALL THE YOUNG KATS KOMMING UP AND ALSO TO SHUT THE MOUTHS OF THOSE THAT THINK HOUSTON SUCKS,MAYBE IT WILL NEVER REACH LA,NY STATUS DUE TO ALL THE BEEF HISTORY,BUT YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT.THROUGH UNITY WE KOULD KONQUER ALOT MORE,THATS SOMETHING WE FAILED TO SEE IN THE PAST,THERE IS A NEW OUTLOOK AND WE WILL PURSUE IT.THERE IS KATS OUT THERE PAINTING AND AS DAYS GO BY I SEE MORE AND MORE.....KOULD THIS BE HOUSTONS SECOND WIND.....MORE PICTURES TO KOME......:cool: