Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo peyote have u noticed that u have posted everyone elses picks and not ONE of ur own ever......im startin to think ur a cop forreal...tryin to get kool with people postin their picks and shit when waitin to meet them and drop a dime......the thing is the niggas ur tryin to get to arnt dumb enough to fuck with ur fake tagger ass post one flick bro just one.....watch like this..... http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y129/GrueCper/Picture280.jpg

-caper Actin Foolish crew;)

YEAH! WHO IS "PEYOTE" U ARE ALL OVER THE 12oz. BUT U DONT POST YOUR SHIT AND U ALLWAYS JUGEING PEOPLE AND TALKING SHIT LIKE U SOME BAD ASS WRITER!!!I JUST HOPE NOT A FUCKING PIG CAUSE A HATE COPS WITH THA PASSION. :confused: ps.not talkin shit just real talk!

hah your taking sides with kaper the biggest joke from houston.

and if you want to see my "flicks" go look in Metal Heads. unlike you lame fucks i dont use the internet as a means of self-promotion. and kaper, your the biggest joke from houston. why do you keep posting the same flicks that you did 1-2 years ago?

and by the way, you sound 100x more suspect when you constantly ask someone what they write, and wheres your flicks blah blah blah.