Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

General fact:

If you haven't done your damage in the streets then stay off the freights!

Everybody trying to be Fr8 heroes these days are just going to get gone over cause it looks like trash. Build your skills, put in some real work and in a few years start getting some #'s. Till then maybe bench the line and study up.

:LET IT BE KNOWN: IF YOU GET KAUGHT AT ANY OF THE YARDS OR LAYUPS AND YOU AINT OL' SKOO OR PLAY BY THE RULES YOUR GONNA GET DELT WITH,FOR EVERY TOP YOU LEAVE BEHIND YOUR GONNA GET PUNCHED,POW! RIGHT IN THE KISSER.YOU LITTLE TOYS ARE GONNA START SHOWING SOME RESPECT.IM GONNA START KNOCKING TEEF OUT AND SPORT'N THEM ON A NECKLACE KINDA LIKE GONZO'S MADE OUTTA SPRAYTIPS.FUCK WITH ME ON A BAD DAY AND YOU KAN KALL MY DOLPH LUNDGREN CUZ ILL MAKE ONE OUTTA YOUR LIL EARS W/DIAMONDS & PLUGS & ALL DAT SILLY SHIT ON DEM SHITZ!!!

-TIME FOR HELLTOWN TO BE REKONSTRUKTED THROUGH UNITY!-

012.jpg

whats bummy about this is that why would u go over a nice dare or the the fame that was on the right? i bet u dont even who those guys are well if you would know youd know about people on trains who are well put and know what there doing..its a whole different ball game...as for now im staying out of peoples ways and kill some hoppers:p and i went back the other day again and who ever you are your fucking leaving beer cans behind? wtf atleast drink in your car and trash that bitch not the fucking layup...man this shit is never ending..i should do what them upper north pimps do roll deep to a layup with 7 niggas and bring bats and hold the grounds and let niggas know ha ha..but im not about that but your pushing it......

jaja you think mago es enuf.. thats funny... quit yapping and we havent been to that yard in a while.. so how can we take beer there.. keep making shit up dude.. your trippen.. and keep drysnitching.. atleast get your facts straight..