Screwston,Texas

KQuas

fuck yall bitch ass nikkas and I'm not bumpin a3 or miuz them niggas is Wack as hell. And why is marco talking shit he doesn't even paint fucking photographer u and peyote can suck weahs monsters dick. Fuck you very much.inky

• Like 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
feelin the a3 and miuz more [/size]then those platapus mixed with flamigo's and alien character's :)[/b]

I'm not bumpin a3 or miuz them niggas is Wack as hell[/size]. And why is marco talking shit he doesn't even paint fucking photographer u and peyote can suck weahs monsters dick. Fuck you very much.inky

1st you say one thing, then contradict yourself. :lol: Oh wait, that was a big word there. Contradict means "to imply the opposite". Who the fuck uses the word malarkey nowadays anyway?! Speaking of dick sucking, for someone who thinks A3/Muiz is wack, sure sounds like you've got them in your mind/mouth.

internet_serious_business3.jpg

Fuck that inky comment. Marco from Houston is doing Houston a favor by documenting the scene we have now. He takes good photos and enjoys what he does. What the fuck is the point of graffiti if you get pist at people who are intrigeged and want to photograph it. If your just some dumbass toy tagger then i would understand your comment. but somebody who understands graff. You would know to respect the people who appreciate and support what we are doing. Because they are a dime a dozen these days.

Forreal.

There was a guy who was taking pictures (good ones I might add) of all the San Fransisco graffiti, and all the people bithced and complained about how he didn't do graffiti. Now homedude doesn't post anymore and the SF thread is full of retards who just talk about the lastest gossip.

Appreciate the people who appreciate what we do.

Fuck that inky comment. Marco from Houston is doing Houston a favor by documenting the scene we have now. He takes good photos and enjoys what he does. What the fuck is the point of graffiti if you get pist at people who are intrigeged and want to photograph it. If your just some dumbass toy tagger then i would understand your comment. but somebody who understands graff. You would know to respect the people who appreciate and support what we are doing. Because they are a dime a dozen these days.

I respect the bk dts gy rtl rtd stk CIk laws nfm etc. But not no fucking characters its ashame he uses that shit with spraypaint.and fat ass marco started talking smack so I started talking smack back momma said knock you out-ll cool j

bitch you got every writers cock in yo mouth from abels to zephyr.

Oh, I get it now. My guess is that your feelings are hurt because I've never taken a flick of your shit. Or maybe you called or e-mailed me before - begging me to take a pic for you - and for whatever reason or another, I never got around to it. I flick what I can, when I can. If I missed you or anyone, it was not on purpose.

naw peyote I would rather have dope ass writers takin they own pics not some motherfucka who doesn't write. reppin Houston like he's somebody I could take pictures better then his ass.

then do it bitch and quit yapping your mouth! contribute something here instead of your bullshit talking.

I'm not usually the type of person to say anything on this but enough is enough. The interweb needs pictures and writers are way to bias to represent what is actually being done. So we need people like marco.It just seems like every six months a new group of toys pops up online(not in the city) and runs their fingers. This is not graffiti just a graffiti forum.STEP IT UP KIDS. Let your work speak for its self and sooner or later marco will uploading pictures of you.