Screwston,Texas

KQuas

YOU HAVE MUCH TO LEARN BRY!!!

go figure, kespy leaves to ohio talks to some tko's (hieks and whomever else) and comes back on the internet of all places to start blabbing about shit he was never and will never be apart of, a quick form of catching FAME just as the rest of his crew is doing now, as we speak.

-bryer why would you even begin to start talkin shit about events you nor your crew were never apart of?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: YOU HAVE MUCH TO LEARN BRY!!!

Originally posted by deepsouth

go figure, kespy leaves to ohio talks to some tko's (hieks and whomever else) and comes back on the internet of all places to start blabbing about shit he was never and will never be apart of, a quick form of catching FAME just as the rest of his crew is doing now, as we speak.

-bryer why would you even begin to start talkin shit about events you nor your crew were never apart of?

word!:lol:

Originally posted by waldo merfie

Whats with all the old shit...out with the old in with the new!

So the the guy says I can't eat, so I said why don't you force yourself! a cha! a cha cha cha cha!

shut up faggot keep complaining you fucking fairy because your all girls!

Kquas you make me want to vomit...Kquasss bombs in aqua socks with mechanical penicils...toy. Aims you shit cant be capped because alll you have are marker tags and stickers floating around sheperd...aka where you live..fucjing fag nice way to shit where you sleep.Get a fucking life kid and stop having verbs do your outlines...can i say toy numero 2. And to Mr.Yanorocks you managed to piss of every fucking crew in houston nice job...ps. you still smell like socks ..cake bitch.

Go bryer for actually getting out of this shithole of a city. He is actually managing to make not only a name for his crew but also finally getting the recognition he rightfully earned...so for all you kids on the losing team go suck a dick.

I think it's funny when people talk hard on the computer but in real life they couldn't do shit to anybody...and I think it is also funny that writers in houston let these wastoid crackhead niggers run rampant in houston....and I can talk shit, because I'll kick your fucking ass if you wanna front. niggers get tazed and shit....hahaha