Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Screwston,Texas

Re: yanoerSUX

Originally posted by Sausage

YANOE IS A LITTLE MIDGET WHO THINKS HES HARD. BET YOU WONT GO BACK TO LA WITH THAT EGOTISTICAL ATTITUDE CUZ YOU'LL END UP GETTIN TKO'D.YA FEEL ME. DAMN I DID YOU WRONG WITH THAT COMMENT.

:king: :lol: :king: :lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Houston,   Been out of the game for a number of years. Used to write Save and Groes back in the early 2k's. Life situations have changed as I've gotten older and businesses developed. Just

Posted Images

you called me out?????? shut your overgrown, corn fed, trailer park bitch ass up... ive seen your ass more than enough times and youve tried to tell me whatsup... i gues thats how "people call people out" these day... i dont know tho... toys will be toys......

Originally posted by deafikator

you called me out?????? shut your overgrown, corn fed, trailer park bitch ass up... ive seen your ass more than enough times and youve tried to tell me whatsup... i gues thats how "people call people out" these day... i dont know tho... toys will be toys......

YOU are ALL TOYS!.....stupid fucks YOUR ALL TOYS GEAT IT STRAIGHT

HMMMMMMM!!!

HAHAHA! Deaf called yeps some funny ass shit. But you left out the chink part and the selling of womens shoes. Thats some funny shit there.And if any one needs any meth just ask yanoe. He knows where to get it from. Oh Yanoe I'll be stopping in LA real soon. Wanna come with me???Please....HAHAAHAHAANow someone post pictures please.

P.S. Slur reminds me of an over grown Ben Stein.

i guess deaf .. do wat u do .. get out a graf! and sausage wats up, u seem to have alot of wrong information, dam bad sources or wat?? well yall do wat yall do i guess... graf the streets, cuz i don't really see alot of shit out there :confused:

people talking all this mess

Everyone talking all this mess, WHY? You all should get out there and graff, show your work!!!! Oh yeah and NOKS shut up already, I don't see your shit around out there, so why you telling people to go out and graff??? Its like all i see these days are VERB,MEAT,SEYNO... and Deaf your not the original Deaf, the real DEAF was in KON, he's like 30 years old!

Re: HGO???????

Originally posted by DBS_NOK

HEY DEAF/GNS ... you gotta be fucking joking. change are names..we aint hgo. hgo is another crew you dumb fuck get your knowledge straight bitch.just because i know hgo dont mean im in it. first of all fuck that legal wall my boy yeps and d4m didnt have shit to do with it, i was with them when they rocked that little metal fence. so fuck whatcha heard! we went back the next day to flick it and saw everything sliced. explain that and your wak ass piece :king: "big king of graff" :lol: being funny just like u! how can u call d4m a toy when he's been around longer than you. ever heard of KON, dumb bitch, stay up d4m. why dont you do your research and then get back at me.....! I stopped writing so stop cryin already!!

...peace2:my crew(dbs), mvs,abs,ba,kon-nwk-kma-akg.hgo(and everyone it the krews) yall boys stay up! devoe,spie,demon!

HAHAHAHA......yo deaf maybe nok is right....maybe he didnt change his name to yeps....yeps is too good to be nok even though yeps aint too much better.....oh and nok so you may not be in HGO...we still know you helped them fuk up KIMS Wall....shit we could tell sum of dat wak handstyle was yours....its not dat hard to put two and two together...and so they rocked that lil metal fence....bullshit....i would hardly call what yeps did rockin it....and it deserved to get sliced...it was a fukin legal wall.....you dont bomb a legal wall, muchless on dat isnt yours....oh and deaf's piece was wak?....better than the wak ass "bombs" that i see by you....now i aint gonna call d4m a toy but i damn sure aint noticed him till just now.....oh and i aint ever heard of KON, dumb fuk,oh and thank you for quiting graff. your doing all of us a favor. it was because of you dat graffiti never got tha recognition it deserves.

peace 2 all the real bombers and graffers,...you know tha ones that do actual ill's....holla atcha boy.

beef

wat they do so koder and akira r nfm wow who dindnt see that coming

so what happen to art what happen to twist menace gismo bent and ghod

so nf m got 2 new heads that they think that they are tha shit

ha ha ha....................................................

step ya game up patna step ya game up

this thread has now gone to shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all this talk about hgo an dbs mann fuck who cares about them

this thread sux like the scene here ima shamed:(

Re: yanoerSUX.......aww you thinkin of me

Originally posted by Sausage

YANOE IS A LITTLE MIDGET WHO THINKS HES HARD. BET YOU WONT GO BACK TO LA WITH THAT EGOTISTICAL ATTITUDE CUZ YOU'LL END UP GETTIN TaKO'D.YA FEEL ME. DAMN I DID YOU WRONG WITH THAT COMMENT.

your a faggot......you went to go change your screen name just to diss me......damn your a lame fuck....

aww chikn come on girl you no i love you....;) look at all you guys getting new screen names just to diss other people...hahaha:lol: :lol: :king: :king: :king: :D :D :D :D

tell me to my face sucka..........why go back to L.A when i can just punk you lame fucks around...you know who im talking about..............yeah you bitch. garanteed when i see u youll be in the ICU:lol:

Re: Re: yanoerSUX.......aww you thinkin of me

Originally posted by MR.YANOROCKS

your a faggot......you went to go change your screen name just to diss me......damn your a lame fuck....

aww chikn come on girl you no i love you....;) look at all you guys getting new screen names just to diss other people...hahaha:lol: :lol: :king: :king: :king: :D :D :D :D

tell me to my face sucka..........why go back to L.A when i can just punk you lame fucks around...you know who im talking about..............yeah you bitch. garanteed when i see u youll be in the ICU:lol:

AND YOU CAN GO TO THE JAIL HOUSE:lol: :lol: WANABE THUG

WHAT!

TO ALL THE FUCKING PEOPLE WHO GOT SOMTHING TO SAY. I SAY FUCK YOU ! ESPECIALLY IF U GET MAD OVER A LEGAL WALL. WHAT! ARE YOU TO SCARED TO HIT UP SOME ILLEGALS. NOW I AINT GOT NO BEEF WITH ANYBODY . BUT JUST TO LET YALL NO, DFORM AINT NO TOY

WHO ME?????

Mr. Yanoer. You and me both know why your not goin back to LA. ANd its not because you love punkin people here so much. ANd is that changing screen names comment suppose to be directed to me?Cuz if thats so you thinkin all wrong. This is the 1 and only name I ever had on this biatch. And talkin about plummeting. RTL is what plummeted.Its plummeted all the way down to having to cheat to win graff contest. Thats just sad. Bt I guess skill alone doesnt do it for the fak RTL thugs. Thug Life right?Ahh fuk it. Just do us all a favor and go get caught playing with a fire extinguisher and then maybe overdose.See ya when I see ya....Fo SHO....