Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KQuas

Screwston,Texas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

To refresh ur memory..

00005096ut.jpg

Hems TKB

00005086om.jpg

Grade ATK/TKB

00005065es.jpg

Bleu TKB

00005076un.jpg

Psyk TKB

00005052sp.jpg

Yikes TKB

00005041ym.jpg

Try this....more painting, less talking

nice pics man

its funny cuz all these guys talk mess about pieces but they cant paint worth shit some so called bombers cant even fill in right looking all nasty and shit im still practicing myself but when i drop throwies at least i try to fill in nice so it wont look like spots and shit i admit it takes skill to drop a piece i'm learning so one day i will be there but.

tagging is the first step then second step fill-in-bombings then third piecing even graff mags say that.

i bet the SAME guys who nag about 'keepin it street' wanna ask the crew with the spots to paint ther wall. i know cuz i dont have a wall and i wanna paint so its true fukem yo

ya is shit i painted and then came back the next day and they painted over my shit i need to get a new spot

listen, maybe you guys should just go bomb. thats it. i mean i know your probably use to standing in one area, not having to worry about police, or giving directions to other people..but fuck, that shits not really graffiti. you can still do the same types of pieces on i dont know, maybe a freight?

you guys act like your all city badasses..but in reality, you guys just do the same wall every weekend. that doesnt sound very exciting and especially since you buff it, its a waste of paint. and what pisses me off even more is, you guys flick it and run to your computer to post it on here. thats fucking stupid.

do yourselves a favor and stop writing...stop running your mouthes...and just get a fucking clue.

im not gonna lie they are good at what they do.

but they take mutiple hours to do it.

people who go out and bomb dont get to take their

sweet ass time to make shit look pretty all the time.

its about getting up.

more flicks.

where is this damn wall that yall are talking about any way i have not seen it and people a selected few do go hard on the streets and come with some wild shit on crazy spots so it can be done hems could easily tweek his style into a good burner on the streets and i am looking forward to that moment it seems like the streets have been a little emptyier than they should be

Originally posted by peyote@Mar 27 2006, 08:51 PM

listen, maybe you guys should just go bomb. thats it. i mean i know your probably use to standing in one area, not having to worry about police, or giving directions to other people..but fuck, that shits not really graffiti. you can still do the same types of pieces on i dont know, maybe a freight?

you guys act like your all city badasses..but in reality, you guys just do the same wall every weekend. that doesnt sound very exciting and especially since you buff it, its a waste of paint. and what pisses me off even more is, you guys flick it and run to your computer to post it on here. thats fucking stupid.

do yourselves a favor and stop writing...stop running your mouthes...and just get a fucking clue.

iight, i thought i should say something on this, hems, blew, grade, dude, psyk, quak, and me do paint outside these walls, we mainly paint trains, ask for all city, not as much as i would like to, but giving we do wurk full time jobs and we have a families to take care of- now you dont see my shit cuz i dont "self promote" and i dont always take flicks of my shit, i get up to get up, not get up to take flicks and try to show fucks like you for fame, but itz kewl, people gonna say what they want to say bout tkb, but if you really knoe us, then you knoe whuts up, and ask for us runnin our mouths, what tha fuck are you doing? when niggas like you are ready to get off your computer and actually do something, then holla at me

and yea, dope shit from for gy--------guide

Originally posted by peyote@Mar 27 2006, 10:20 PM

man, enough with your excuses.

just do it.

ok enough excuses, im real glad your in my fuckin shoes and you live my life, if you dont knoe me on a personal level then shut tha fuck up, trust me, i would love to get out and do more shit, but you got me fucked up if im just gonna toss my daughter to tha side just to go paint, yea right, being a parent i have responsibilities, and that shit comes first b4 this graff shit,

but yea, go ahead and reply-----

TIGHT PICS TKB. I SEE YIKES SHIT. HA CRAZY ASS. KEEP DOING YOUR SHIT. NO MATTER WHAT A GRAFFHEAD DOES YOU COULD BE AN ALL-OUT-WRITER. WRITERZ ARE STILL GONNA TALK SHIT OR FIND SOMETHING FUCKED UP TO SAY.. THATS WHY HOUSTON IS HOUSTON. FOUND THIS ON THE INTERNET BY ACCIDENT WHEN I TYPED IN DESMADRE CREW IN GOOGLE SHIT CRAZY SOME PICS CAME UP TOO FOUND THIS OF A MOVIE... I'M GO COP IT HE HE :hatred: :hatred: :hatred:

desmadremovie.jpg

hahaha...not tryin to clown or talk shit or anything...but i thought this was funny....and figured i would share wit a few niggas....that first HEMS on this page also reads SHEMP....3 stooges nigga.....hahaha....

Originally posted by HEMSTKB@Mar 27 2006, 02:55 PM

To refresh ur memory..

00005096ut.jpg

Hems TKB

00005086om.jpg

Grade ATK/TKB

00005065es.jpg

Bleu TKB

00005076un.jpg

Psyk TKB

00005052sp.jpg

Yikes TKB

00005041ym.jpg

Try this....more painting, less talking

thats tight...thats legal wall?

peyote u need to read my previous post. i plainly stated that i dont think painting legal wallz is getting up. this shit is just sumtin i do in my spare time man. when i find time to paint trains and bomb i do. unfortunately its not as much as u would like me to. but i'ma keep doin wut i do and u should do the same. its not that big of a deal. really its not. HEMS TKB... sup big guidessssssss

Originally posted by HEMSTKB@Mar 27 2006, 11:49 PM

peyote u need to read my previous post. i plainly stated that i dont think painting legal wallz is getting up. this shit is just sumtin i do in my spare time man. when i find time to paint trains and bomb i do. unfortunately its not as much as u would like me to. but i'ma keep doin wut i do and u should do the same. its not that big of a deal. really its not. HEMS TKB... sup big guidessssssss

holla at ya boi cuzzin

i paint the same walls when i do paint too.. and what ? fuckit. aint no one in houston a "real writer"... the niggas thatve been around for a while know what i mean. ive heard this shit from plenty so called real writers that flaked out long ago. seasonal shit, and theres plenty that have been here before me and will probably out live me in this shit. be all around and bomb and piece and king houston or whatever the fuck then talk. graff is stupid specially with a bunch of fools with no common sense tryin to make rules actin like theyve been in it long enough to do so. fuck that, you wanna be real? graff aint real, go do drive-by's or mug people, steal cars and break in houses for loot for a living. got the balls to bomb and talk shit but thats it. i aint sayin i do that shit or im a real writer but damn, yall fools needa geta grip and just do what you do best, 12oz be makin fools feel like gods and shit.

Originally posted by HEMSTKB@Mar 27 2006, 12:48 PM

HAHAHAHA.LOOKS LIKE I MADE A POINT THOUGHT WRONG CANT EVEN GIVE AN ANSWER. U FEEL LIKE A DUMB ASS NOW SO ALL U CAN SAY IS THAT IT SOUNDS GAY. BITCH UR GAY HIDIN BEHIND A SCREEN NAME AND SHIT. HEMS TKB BITCH . AND WHAT. THERE AINT NO SCREENS NAMES HERE BUDDY. 12 OZ IS LOOKIN PRETTY GOOD RITE NOW WITHOUT GROE AND CAPER TALKIN SHIT CONSTANTLY. THIS IS THE MOST FLIX THIS THREAD HAS HAD IN MONTHS AND THEN SOMEONE HAS TO OPEN THIER MOUTHS AND TALK SHIT. MR. THOUGHT WRONG IF U GOT A PROBLEM WIT ANY PART OF WHAT I JUST SAID STATE UR NAME. UNTIL THEN I'M OUT. TKB ALL DAY.....

P.S. NICE RTL SHIT.

naw dude, shits lame. Im not about a thread on 12oz. Its about houston. Id appreciate yall more if it was more than one wall. All around town or sumthin. Im not thinking about the quality of this thread, I want quality in the H. Where you and I both live and love (at least on my part). We look like shit, even to ourselves. Id just like to see shit going down. I kno TKB got a few things out but not as much as yall should.